Thread: Visible Dragon armor 2.0

Default Visible Dragon armor 2.0

so here is the second installment

updates are the Disco Dragon armor on the mith scope
    a updated head armor scale on the gold scope
    and all scopes now have their glow effects back so you can have the armor and light at the same time

I want to say thanks to

Xanthia
    kesqui_unity
    agua
    meepsa
    sleekwingx

for helping me on this project, and sorry if i forget any one

download the zip and place in your resource over ride folder, this will override the first installment of the visible dragon armor

Scope 1 - scarf, goggles, slobber and jewels
    scope 2 light scars
    scope 3 battle armor
    scope 4 bloody wounds
    scope 5 Disco dragon
    scope 6 tux

it is my Hope that the Naka will not charge dragons in pursuit of all the scopes and profit of this new wave for sunscopes

Link

if you can draw and want to design some armor please shoot me an emial

Default Re: Visible Dragon armor 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    it is my Hope that the Naka will not charge dragons in pursuit of all the scopes and profit of this new wave for sunscopes
    Link
    i actually hope they do charge...wow..what a possible boon for the economy!

Quote Originally Posted by joemarra052075 View Post
    i actually hope they do charge...wow..what a possible boon for the economy!
    First off, why would you reply to this thread simply to be an *explicit*

And second, in what way would be be a boon for the economy? It's a 1 time buy for each dragon for each tier. It's not like dragons are going to need to continue to buy multiple sunscopes. Once they have one of each they're set.

I, for one, am able to make up to plat and almost mithril with adamantium not far into the future and I do not plan on charging dragons who wish to have these to use this wonderful mod that multiple people spent TONS of hours to make aspects of the game more enjoyable.

Coming on here to make a remark such as you did in my opinion is an attempt to derail the thread and trolling is definitely not something that these forums usually have or need.
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Shinobai View Post
    First off, why would you reply to this thread simply to be an *explicit*

And second, in what way would be be a boon for the economy? It's a 1 time buy for each dragon for each tier. It's not like dragons are going to need to continue to buy multiple sunscopes. Once they have one of each they're set.

I, for one, am able to make up to plat and almost mithril with adamantium not far into the future and I do not plan on charging dragons who wish to have these to use this wonderful mod that multiple people spent TONS of hours to make aspects of the game more enjoyable.

Coming on here to make a remark such as you did in my opinion is an attempt to derail the thread and trolling is definitely not something that these forums usually have or need.
    Sorry I wasn't trying to troll...I was actually thinking that having somthing that dragons (and I play a dragon) would be willing to pay for would do two things. 1 it would get the bipeds crafting the sunscopes, 2 it would get the dragons adventuring to pay for them...that would also mean more potions sold for the crafters and adventurers...more food sold due to the increase in dp's....that means the confectioners and alchmests would be out...so they would need potions...and they would also need food. This would be a good thing overall.

I love the mod and I wasn't trying to start a fight or troll...I just believed that this would help.

I will try this as soon as I can

I absolutely LOVE it

It says that the download is not there...

hmm tryed to post a screen shot dosnt appear to be working...i cant screenshot to show....how do you upload them to here? plz message me if anyone can help
    Last edited by Demonwing; September 25th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

It depends which server board I think is which.

Upload tp http://tinypic.com and copy the direct link or one with 'img' tags so it'd show.

Link to this no longer works ..

I'm interested to see what it does and how it was done - can anyone repost a link or tell me where to get this please.

Quote Originally Posted by Valornyx View Post
    Link to this no longer works ..

I'm interested to see what it does and how it was done - can anyone repost a link or tell me where to get this please.

See this thread:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=25092

Knossos

thankee - din't see that one

if you borrow ideas and learn based off this mod just make sure to give credit. need to contact the artist if you want to use there art work in other ways than meant for this mod.

Thread Information