Thread: let's make some music?

Default let's make some music?

It's hard to get a jam session going in the Marketplace... here's a recording of one attempt:

[MarketPlace: Awdz] it's too quiet... i need some volunteers
    [MarketPlace: Diogenese] I volunteer knossos
    [MarketPlace: STARCRYSTAL] hehe already died 3 times from sog im not voluntering
    [MarketPlace: Vici] nice
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] i don't want volunteers for dying
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *pulls out [Socketed Marble Essence Shaper], dumps some [Sand] into it, and shakes it* -shooka shooka*
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *shakes it some more, listening to the sound* -shooka shooka-
    [MarketPlace: Vici] interesting
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *hands diogenese the rattling thing* okies diogenese, see if you can get knossos to shake this every few seconds... or shake it yourself, i don't mind as long as i hear the noise -shooka shooka-
    [MarketPlace: Vici] does it make a smell too?
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *unstrings her [Socketed Priceless Thornwood Longbow], puts [Morran's Mithril Wire] on it instead with [Dented Bell][Brass Bell][Silvered Bell][Golden Bell][Platinum Bell] hanging at knotted intervals along it*
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *uses [The Rancor] to tap the bells gently* tink! tank! tonk! tunk! twunk!
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *hands vici the bells set up* can you tap these in whatever order and whatever intervals sound good?
    [MarketPlace: Vici] *Goodness, all the great Dragons...
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *jiggles diogenese's rattle and then demonstrates the tapping* -shooka shooka- tank! tunk! tink! twunk! tonk!
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *pulls out a [Special Whistle] and blows on it* ~phweep~ ~phweep~
    [MarketPlace: Diogenese] hey I volunteered knossos... 10% finders fee and we are square awdz
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] it only counts if you get him to shake it like i asked!
    [MarketPlace: Diogenese] depends on whos doing the counting too
    [MarketPlace: Diogenese] need another volunteer for that, get back to me
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] c'mon, shake it! *jiggles diogenese's appendage* -shooka shooka-
    [MarketPlace: saphire] need some extra strength thrown in awdz?
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *hits [Discontinued Cargo Disk] with [Gold Papyrus Stem]* +thwap!+ +thwap!+
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] sure saphire, can you hit this disk with the papyrus for me?
    [MarketPlace: saphire] uh how big is the papyrus?
    [MarketPlace: Knossos] *places hands firmly over ears - OUCH!! So loud - Hurts my ears*
    [MarketPlace: saphire] and i might break the disk as well...
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] [Gold Papyrus Stem] is so big it only grows supported by silver papyrus outside morning light
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] oh! no worries about the disk, it's already defunct
    [MarketPlace: Knossos] *sounds like maybe it belongs to me*
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] knossos did you shake it yet?
    [MarketPlace: Knossos] *still has hands firmly over ears - cannot do with feet*
    [MarketPlace: saphire] are you still hunting SoG awdz?
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] the [Socketed Marble Essence Shaper] full of [Sand] that diogenese has for you, like this *shakes it* -shooka shooka-
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] i'm hunting music right now, not sog
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *tries to scurry about and demonstrate all the instruments in random order*
    [MarketPlace: Diogenese] if you discover a random order then you must question if it is random or just probable
    [MarketPlace: Tagath] *scrapes a [Brilliant Tri-cut Gem] against his [Socketed Deadly Spiked Emerald Tipped Dragon Claw].
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] ~phweep~ +thwap!+ tink! tonk! -shooka shooka- tunk! ~phweep~ twonk! -shooka- tink! +thwap!+ ~phweep~
    [MarketPlace: Tagath] *scrape* *scrape* *scrape*
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] nice, tagath, that fits in well!
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] come on everyone, pick up something and join in!
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] +thwap!+ tank! ~phweep~
    [MarketPlace: Tagath] *gingerly picks up Awdz by the back of her dress and swings her lightly side to side*
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] whee! whoo! whee!
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *pulls out [Giant Chicken Tail Feathers] mid-swing and tickles tagath with them*
    [MarketPlace: Knossos] *Trips Tagath*
    [MarketPlace: Awdz] *blows on her [Special Whistle] some more* ~phweep~ ~phweeeeep~
    [MarketPlace: Tagath] *lands nose-first, holding Awdz high to try and prevent hurting her*

Default Re: let's make some music?

LMAO. absolutely hilarious. XD

and totally random.

*falls out of chair laughing*

Awdz you are incredible!

Thaalia of Order

I can hear it- wonderful!

Next time lets try some Rap- I will be there:-)

(thy much for sharing, Awdz)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Too bad I missed it! I'll try and be there next time, hehe!

No one died?!?!

No one ripped heads of, though it does seems like there was a bit of screaming.

No blood (ears bleeding doesn't count), no gore, well not much anyway.

This has my stamp of approval.

*pulls the stamping iron out of the fire and goes hunting for Awdz*

Too bad Lan wasnt there. He could have sange the Pie in the Sky song!

Thread Information