Thread: Primal Roar Delay

Default Primal Roar Delay

This is a pretty simple suggestion.

The dragon ability Determination got its delay lowered a while back because of the annoyingly long pause that existed between its use and the use of any other abilities. Primal Roar, the sister ability to Determination, however, did not. It still has that long pause after it.

Thus, the suggestion is simply to bring Primal Roar's 80 delay in line with Determination's 40.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Default Re: Primal Roar Delay

determination is still slow, for me it acts the same as when you cast primal roar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    determination is still slow, for me it acts the same as when you cast primal roar
    You sure you're not mistaking delay time with cooldown time? The delay times between determination and primal roar are different. Queue up Determination first, then Primal Roar second and see how long it takes until Primal Roar casts. Then do the reverse, queuing up Primal Roar first, then Determination second and see how long it takes until Determination casts.

From Delta 177 patch notes:
    - Post-Delay of Determination is now half of what it was previously.
    It would be nice to have the same with Primal Roar.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Thread Information