Thread: Dragons of Fury

Default Dragons of Fury

Dragons of Fury is relatively new (about 2 months old). We have very helpful veteran players as well as new players among our ranks. We currently have 4 ancient dragons, several adult dragons, and numerous hatchlings and bipeds across all level ranges. Our senior members are very active (which is one of the requirements to become a senior member). Promotions are based on activity, knowledge and willingness to help others. We accept all races and classes. We do believe in quality over quantity. We like to keep things drama free. We're all here to have fun after all.

Server: Chaos

Guild Leader: Nord
    Co-Leaders: Auroros, Zakath and Draeconis
    Officers: Aedre and Bleakheart

Our public channel is Knights of Fury (Original Guild name). Drop in. Get to know us. If interested in joining, please contact one of the above. We may be on alts, but will still have recruiting ability.

Forums have just been set up and can be found at http://www.guildportal.com
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Default Re: Dragons of Fury

Update:

Guild Leader: Auroros
    Co-Leaders: Zakath and Draeconis

Due to recent drama, we've been forced to remove several members from the guild. We believe we have removed all troublemakers and have a very good core group of members that are active and helpful. We are still actively recruiting mature, drama free players.

Guild Leader: Auroros and Nord
    Co-Leaders: Zakath and Draeconis

Updated to re-add Nord, who had been out for an extended absence.

Updated information:

Dragons of Fury has very helpful veteran players as well as new players among our ranks. We have several ancient dragons, adult dragons, and numerous hatchlings and bipeds across all level ranges. Our senior members/officers are very active (which is one of the requirements to become a senior member). Promotions are based on activity, knowledge and willingness to help others. We accept all races and classes. We do believe in quality over quantity. We like to keep things drama free. We're all here to have fun after all.

Server: Chaos

Guild Leader: Draeconis
    Co-Leaders: Auroros and Bleakheart
    Officers: Aedre, Leilla and Zakath

Our public channel is Knights of Fury (Original Guild name). Drop in. Get to know us. If interested in joining, please contact one of the above. We may be on alts, but will still have recruiting ability.

Our website can be found at: http://www.guildportal.com

Thread Information