Thread: Bit Confused and Need Advice

Default Bit Confused and Need Advice

As a Chaos human, I've tried scout, warrior and cleric. I'm not a mage type of person, so I rather doubt that I'll try that adventure school. So far, I like the cleric more than scout or warrior and I've gotten all 3 of those schools above level 10.

However I am confused when I look at the prestige schools. If I choose cleric, it seems my choices are Healer or Monk and neither of those is really what I'd like to do. The healer seems to be more a support only type of character, while the monk is an unarmed battler, neither of which appeal to me.

What other path is open for a cleric?

Looking at the prestige schools I think I may want Guardian but it appears I would need to go Druid first, is this correct?

Default Re: Bit Confused and Need Advice

Paladin or Healer are the ones directly related to cleric. Guardian is more nature based than Cleric. Monk is in it's own league because of the disciple schools that follow it. If you like Cleric tho and the heals, stick with it but if you like combat go pally.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Hmm it's says Paladins are warriors and besides they use 2-hand slash when I much prefer the 1-hand crush.

http://www.crimson-dawn.org/?pn=UnOf...schools_matrix

Have a look at the above link, it shows 10 schools that make use of 1 hand crush.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thread Information