Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buffs

Default Re: Buffs

While in a way the original rant thread actually has been derailed in a suggestion thread about Primal Alacrity that is true, but I would not dare complain about it. To be honest... I for one had always hoped that one day Alacrity would be added to Dragon’s Gift, but a separate gift is better.

Thanks a whole lot Amon.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    did you even read my post?????????????

i said beetles to and was (repeats self again) saying it does not give a real boost it only really helps when they cast that armor buff that immunes themselves to slash

and if we were to compare what primal did over flame or ice depending on the beetle the primal one always looses

so no primal does not give a boost comparable to flame or ice can on beetles
    Yes, I read your post. And as part of your post you simply asked to be told of a mob where primal helps add more damage. And as a result, I simply told you beetles.

Flame attack helps on Ice and Frost beetles, but does nothing to Flame and Fire beetles. The same goes the other way around with Ice attack on Ice and Frost beetles. Primal does equally well across all beetles.

So yes, Primal does give a boost comparable to flame or ice. Does it give as high of a boost on specific beetles? No. But it does give a boost for all beetles. While flame and ice can give higher bonuses, they are a fair bit more specialized. You can't look at them exactly the same way unless you're suggesting that Primal Attack should be strong against everything like Flame is against Ice.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Its a copy of Gift of Alacrity, but using Primal and only scribe-able by Dragons. So yes it could be cast on anyone and it lasts 2 hours like the Gift. Spell formula can be scribed and made by anyone.
    ZOMG AWESOMESAUCE!

WOO thank you! again! I hope you don't get tired of hearing it..lol
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

blue many of our dragons who need buffs come to where we are to get buffs not just wait in bristugo. if you send a tell and ask i am sure it will cut your wait. i try to not go thru bristugo if i can help it the portals take too long.
    Lillyjo, chaos server

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    I just love waiting on avg 20 mins for some one to respond to buff my dragons.

if no one responds i cant go out to them like i offer to do.

I don't understand, do you ask on the channels, and with /tell?

Yes. Yes, he does.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information