Thread: Character Recovery Token

Default Character Recovery Token

Heya

I just wanna know if you delete your plot and you forgot to take all items out of a house but you want that back, is there a possibility to recover this if you buy a Character Recovery Token?

I know, it says "Character Recovery Token" but maybe its possible ^^

greetings
    Vasilios

Default Re: Character Recovery Token

File a ticket to see what they can do. From what I understand, it's a pretty difficult process to extract items that were stored within pouches in a structure but not as hard to get things stored directly in there. I'm not sure how not owning the plot anymore will fit into the scheme of things.

I went through loss of items in a structure when redesigning my plot to put in expert shops. I switched tabs on the plot screen and did not realize that I had the wrong thing selected when I hit 'delete'. I panicked and immediately filed a ticket begging for help, and they recovered quite a bit for me. Tech'd items from pouches were particularly problematic, though.

Default Re: Character Recovery Token

i got told in game also when one decons a plot your items go to vault...sadly it was not true and lost alot of stuff when i moved to papa. i be interested to how things end up for you if you get your items back.

Thread Information