Thread: Looking to purchase a few techs

Default Looking to purchase a few techs

I'm looking to buy:

Defense: Armor IV
    Defense: Armor V
    Expert Armor Necklace

I can be contacted here or in game as either Alythara or Zakath.

Thanks

Default Re: Looking to purchase a few techs

Armor was considered a statistic tech prior to the formula/tech drop/purchase revamp and is still listed as one on the character general tab statistic page.

After the revamp it was changed and labeled as a defense tech and therefore no longer sold by the Quartermaster.

I have seen several players now, looking in vain for armor techs, and I have the sneaky suspicion that it is not dropping either, because of the change in category.

Can anyone confirm that armor tech is dropping as loot currently?

Quote Originally Posted by Jorev1 View Post
    Armor was considered a statistic tech prior to the formula/tech drop/purchase revamp and is still listed as one on the character general tab statistic page.

After the revamp it was changed and labeled as a defense tech and therefore no longer sold by the Quartermaster.

I have seen several players now, looking in vain for armor techs, and I have the sneaky suspicion that it is not dropping either, because of the change in category.

Can anyone confirm that armor tech is dropping as loot currently?
    Lets clarify this

Armor has always been a Defense technique. It was not changed before, during, or after the loot revamp.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I've gotten Armor II as a loot drop recently, from the pygmies/ogres on Abandoned Isle.

I'm still looking for IV & V, though. Been killing relentlessly with no luck on those or that armor necklace form. I'm now also looking for Journeyman Quint's Quickstep form if anyone has an extra to sell.

Looted Armor IV and Quint's from fire pygmies/ogres a little while ago, so now just looking for Armor V and Expert Armor Necklace.

Thread Information