Thread: couple week force break

Default couple week force break

sub ran out.... plot will be most likely reclaimed. thank you Virtrium... i play actively, but thanks to a financial snafu, i can't resub, and i will lose my plot that i worked so hard to make... and i probably won't get refunded the purchase price.

would be nice if they held off the reclaim, but they won't. and i most likely won't get the lair again. i don't see a point when it will just get reclaimed again, and i have to work at it again.

no i am not happy.

Default Re: couple week force break

oh man I am sorry to hear that Romirez...we miss you!!

I did not know they reclaimed so fast either I thought they waited about a month...that sucks
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Unhappy Re: couple week force break

I am sad to hear that, my friend... I hope you'll solve your financial issues quickly, and that you'll be able to come back as soon as you can... I also hope you'll keep your lair...
    We miss you dearly

i talked with Velea... i have plenty of time to get resubbed.

however, i still am unable to login.

But if you want, you can take a free account, and play as a human. That way, you'd still be with us, and you'd ghost your characters. *winghugs

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    But if you want, you can take a free account, and play as a human. That way, you'd still be with us, and you'd ghost your characters. *winghugs

*cocks head* what is this free account? *would be nice. HZ is my relaxation game, when i'm angry*

there a free account u can make. but u can only have one peep and only be human and a few other thing that i dont rember >_> <_<
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

i forgot about the free account....

you all can thank Rathios for giving me a month. he's awesome.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

thanx rath!! you are most gracious!
    glad you don't have to lose your place so soon, rom, and i hope you don't need to! i would be crushed if i had to lose my plot(s).......

i pray the rl gods shine on you and bring you everything you need!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Hey

If you end up losing your Lair eventually you can just buy mine Romi. It is decently built and may be more built up by then.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Thread Information