Thread: Levelling blksmith

Default Levelling blksmith

currently level 50 BLK - and about to switch to T3 resources, and i think ive decided to use the wood at Heather to take advantage of the JM shop bonus.

i assume i'll go all the way from 75 - 100 on T4 resources, and i want to plan in advance and commission some teched cargo gear to take me to 100 (i still use unteched T1 cargo)

so the question is, which T4 resource would you suggest levelling BLK (and where is it) ... ideally mob free, resource spawn density/distance from craft station, and player shop bonus are the criteria... all equally weighted.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Levelling blksmith

no question, obsid in char.
    that is where i leveled vel's black to 100
    craft cave in the middle of an endless, unguarded field.....

check out my blog if you don't know about it......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

thx for the heads up velveeta - i'll have to check that out later

Vel I love you i was just asking this question in game thanks

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

100% agree with Vel, Obsidian out of Dralk @ Char is the way to go. No bonus from the shops there unfortunately, but the pros far outweigh the cons. I personally did switch to Marble later on, but then you have to contend with Golems; being an adventurous type myself, I enjoyed hunting in cargo gear
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Mithril should now be a good alternative to marble, too... with rich nodes and motherlodes nearly spawning on the plots in mithril's anvil... you can easily gather around the two or three golems walking there.
    It's VERY easy right now.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Mithril is great to use now, finished 100 BLK today.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Mithril should now be a good alternative to marble, too... with rich nodes and motherlodes nearly spawning on the plots in mithril's anvil... you can easily gather around the two or three golems walking there.
    Just to elaborate slightly, with the alloys changed so that mith only requires mith (and not plat as well), metals are definitely an excellent option. Also, one of those plots in MA (at least on Chaos) is mine, iuvenilis, which has some JM shops as well as a few public silos (which I haven't previously mentioned to anyone, but everyone is free to use).
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Garfonso View Post
    Really, when I went looking the other night, I couldn't get to the nodes from all the Boulder Golems coming at me. Tried the North entrance and the North-Northeast entrance.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information