Thread: Imperial Army - Investigate the source of the raids

Default Imperial Army - Investigate the source of the raids

I cannot figure out how to complete this quest. I've been hunting blighted Kwellens as indicated in this August 2010 response but with no update to the counter upon mob death.

"Broken keyword in the ExtraLoot trigger in quest "Imperial Army: Investigate the Source of the Raids" now points at monster_type_kwellen_blighted "

I've also attempted the Kwellen Berserkers but I can't seem to land a hit on em.

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by cauri_order; April 11th, 2011 at 02:02 AM.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Default Re: Imperial Army - Investigate the source of the raids

Last I recall, you need to collect their hides. There are quite a few, but only 6 (or 3?) of them count for the quest. I don't have the list with me sorry. It's not the zerkers either, so you don't need to exhaust yourself on those nasties, just stick to the blighted variety. Good luck!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

You have to loot 4 hides (they drop off both kwellens regular and berserkers) - Charred Portion, Scorched Portion, Burned Shred and Signed Scrap of Hide. The last one will update your quest. Bring this hides to Commander at Old Oaks Outpost and you will get next task to kill Daknor.
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

I've now looted all 4 of the above mentioned hides but my quest counter still isn't updating. Any ideas? I"ve also submitted a ticket...

Thanks!
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Double check the hides you have to make sure the portion/scrap/shred part is correct. There are some closely named wrong hides that are easy to confuse.

Dracaena

Got it. Quest all done.....Daknor is next. I'm hoping to find a group on Order to take him down.

Side-note - from support, the quest only requires "Singed Scrap of Hide"
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Thread Information