Thread: Drulkar's wrath / shield of gold cooldown

Default Drulkar's wrath / shield of gold cooldown

Title says it all Drulkar's wrath is causing shield of gold to go into 10 min cooldown.

Thanks,

Default Re: Drulkar's wrath / shield of gold cooldown

yes- realized that yesterday too

though I do not realy care- is it by intention?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Drulkar's Wrath->epic
    Volcano->epic
    Shield of gold->epic (because of it's use)

they all share timers, so yeah, this is intended iirc, was some time ago that this was done though

They're all epic but are they all equally useful? I don't mind the decision between offense and defense in a single fight but sadly this is not so.
    I don't even have DW or Volcano on my toolbar. Even with a dragon at full primal, the damage is pathetic considering cast time and the fact that it's an epic spell. I'll stick with my more effective shield any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    They're all epic but are they all equally useful? I don't mind the decision between offense and defense in a single fight but sadly this is not so.
    I don't even have DW or Volcano on my toolbar. Even with a dragon at full primal, the damage is pathetic considering cast time and the fact that it's an epic spell. I'll stick with my more effective shield any day.
    *nods* I've decided that epic isn't really the right term for the "epic" spells, I mean sure, they're nice and everything, but damage wise, if THAT is epic, then some of the normal attacks are god-like!

I use DW and Volcano-often- esp. in doom its nice to start with that if you pull lots of mylocs- those and a Flame burst- and its done:-)

I do not have hero`s resolve on my toolbar ( @ Amon^^)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information