Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Horizons Crafting Calculator: NEW UNOFFICIAL SERVER

Default Re: Horizons Crafting Calculator: NEW UNOFFICIAL SERVER

Looking good, thanks for sticking with the project. Awesome job!

November 1st update should fix issues with some of the spell techs.. similar issue to the item techs that it was allowing placement on everything.

Apparently pat of the coding I thought was duplication was not, even though there is no clear difference from the code end, meaning something on the programming end looks at it. Any other bugs, please let me know..

I am aware of the inability to socket anything.. I will hopefully have a fix for that by tommorrow

Wanted to point out something I noticed last night.

The /config/techs/boons/Gatherersboon.xml file is missing the T2 Bounty. All the others are fine. Here's the replacement file (just remove .txt from the extension). If anyone grabs this before Val's update, a recache of the database is needed after overwriting the file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 7th, 2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Korchak Strongbone View Post
    Nature V:
    Requires 2 Purple Weaver leg hairs and 2 Fiery Dire wolf fangs

HCC shows 2 Forest oastic sacs and 2 Fiery Dire wolf fangs.

But great job to all who helped on this! It works great.
    Noticed this is still incorrect on HCC. I verified this tech, it is indeed 2 Purple Weaver Leg Hair, NOT 2 Forest Oastic Sac.

If anyone wants to manually update it in the meantime, the file is /config/techs/adventure/nature.xml . Just open with notepad, its at the very bottom. Replace "Forest Oastic Sac" with "Purple Weaver Leg Hair", save file, HCC Options -> Settings -> Recache database.

Can someone from Timeless update http://www.timelessguild.org/HCC/update_check/ to say 2011-11-02 instead of 2011-10-15 ? This causes the program to give a false popup saying there is a new update everytime the program is started

Fixed :P

Work still being done on this. dont fear about that. There is a LOT of stuff that needs to be changed and updated... we will get it all done

Weee... I got enough of the GUI interface done to put in the changes mentioned here. That means its up to date as far as what was put here.

Also, Nickle ore has been renamed as Dark iron, and the dragon lairshaping resources have been changed to their new information.

Please, any bugs you see post it here, and it will be fixed next update.

I expect the new update to be availiable by this time tommorrow

Update is up

The HCC_2011-12-28.zip is missing and causing the update to fail.

fixed. forgot to compress before I went to take a shower.. blame the gnomes I got working for me :P i kid I kid

If you attempted to update on the January 14th update and your HCC crashed and will not come up again, I apologize. there was a mistake in the files when it went live.

To fix:

1. Go to your HCC install folder.
    2. Under Config, delete the icon folder (Yes all of them)
    3. under Temp, delete the Archive folder and the Zip folder
    4. Start up HCC and update as normal

If you have not seen this issue, trust me, you wont. We fixed the offending file, and only those who updated in a very small window would have been affected

Thank you very much for you ongoing work on this great database.
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

(Garf! So good to hear your voice again!! You have been missed so much*hugs*)

sry derail
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hi all! Your friendly neighborhood webdragon here! HCC will be back up, I am having to do a lot of backdoor manipulation and going over our hoster's head

Long story short, the hoster lost the domain his nameserver was on. I had to go to HIS hoster to get them to allow me access to the website via IP address, so i can use my second name server to get it up and running.

Timelessguild.org and istaria.info will be up and running as soon as all the new DNS propagates. I know already some places in the states can access the new servers.

Give it 24-48 hours and it all should be right again. Once the hoster fixes his problem, i can reswitch the Nameservers back to where they were.

Thanks for the time!
    Horizons Crafting Calculator Update Team Member
    Code Name: Webdragon
    SysAdmin, Head Developer

Any news on reinstatement of HCC update link?

Thank you

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Valareos View Post
    Hi all! Your friendly neighborhood webdragon here! HCC will be back up, I am having to do a lot of backdoor manipulation and going over our hoster's head

Long story short, the hoster lost the domain his nameserver was on. I had to go to HIS hoster to get them to allow me access to the website via IP address, so i can use my second name server to get it up and running.

Timelessguild.org and istaria.info will be up and running as soon as all the new DNS propagates. I know already some places in the states can access the new servers.

Give it 24-48 hours and it all should be right again. Once the hoster fixes his problem, i can reswitch the Nameservers back to where they were.

Thanks for the time!
    Both give a "403 - forbidden" error. It seams you need to do some more configuration work.

More info for istaria.info:
    Access is forbidden to the requested page
    204.93.159.80/~timeless/HCC/ (port 80)
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

NEW HCC UPDATE (Require Manual Patch):

While we await for a new update. I have gone through and updated HCC with the following. Note I am not offering an Automatic Patch because HCC is written incorrectly and will not post the correct headers for IIS Web server (HCC auto update posts will be rejected by IIS with a 406 error, when trying to fetch the config.xml file). This is due to the way HCC is written (incorrectly). The HCC posting format will work for Linux servers, which is more forgiving. But because it is written incorrectly (RFC 1.1 standards), I can not offer an Auto patch for this update. You will need to manually update HCC!

Read more about Manual Updating!

As soon as Valareos can resume the patches, please use this patch. And when Valareos comes back to resume patching, please use this as a template.

Updates included in this HCC patch:

* Dragon Tool Claws Requirements. Updated all crafting levels T1-T5, now level 1 for all tiers, per patch. However, all the Mining/Quarrying skill needed for each level is different. Also the tool now caps Spellcrafting and Dragon Scalecraft for each tier, updated this info as well. (Summer 2012 Content Update)
    * Brew Stirrer: can now be used with the Alchemy skill. Added Alchemy to stats and capped stats. (Nov 2011 Content Update).
    * Added missing Defense Tech: Etheral Armor I-V that was introduced in Sept 2011 Content Update patch.
    * Added Missing T2 Gatherer's Bounty - Also the recently removed dowsing skill has been replaced by Essence Harvesting on all versions of Gatherer's Boons (Summer 2012 Patch)
    * Updated all tiers of Miner's Boons - The recently removed prospecting skill has caused an increase in the remaining two skills of Mining and Quarrying
    * Reverified and Updated Techniques list with the correct comps required. Most changes were affected by the obsolete/replaced or renamed mobs during Spring Content Update, Delta 222 and Summer 2012 Content Update
    * Fixed duplicate tier IV Spell: Concentrated. Fixed tag so tier V will show up now.
    * Add missing Spell: Freeze IV and Freeze V techs
    * Updated all + Armor stats on all armor projects.

Instructions to manually install this update to HCC
    1) Download and save HCC_2012_07-12.zip to your HCC Temp Folder (Likely C:\Program Files\Hcc2\Temp
    2) Start or Restart HCC. Upon starting the program, it will see the zip file and install it.

Note this file can also be accessed via the Mirror Link

I have also included HCC_2012_07-12.zip in the mirror list. This will let you update to the very last Timeless Guild update, just in case you dont want to use my update.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; July 12th, 2012 at 08:12 AM.

Great, and thanks for keeping this up to date!
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

I have also included HCC_2012_07-12.zip in the mirror list.
    Typo I meant to say I have included HCC_2012-02-07.zip which I believe was the last version published by Valeros on the Timeless Guild server. This date also matches Google's cache of the last version.

Also note that is the version I updated to the HCC_2012_07-12.zip, so it does include all of his latest work!

Also note I renamed the file (an _ underscore to a - dash) since I posted to maintain the correct format. It will still work with the old file name, but want to keep it tidy.

These are the correct links now:
    New Patch: HCC_2012-07-12.zip
    Last Version that was available through Timeless Guild Server patching: HCC_2012-02-07.zip
    Last edited by Cegaiel; July 13th, 2012 at 02:09 AM.

I've decided to make the 2012-07-12 patch available through a Linux server, thus making the Live Update button in HCC work to grab this patch. One of the reasons is the database version doesn't display on the program correctly, making it difficult to see which DB version you have. Also the current db version won't be recognized (when checking update servers) and it will always say a new update is available. The standard update procedure needs to be maintained, so we will stop using Manual updates . I apologize and should have made this available in the first place and eliminate multiple posts and making this confusing. Regardless, please ignore my previous posts and use these instructions to update.

If you have already updated the 2012-07-12 database manually, then I strongly recommend you reinstall the database with the Live Update button with the following procedures. The instructions are the same as the very first post on this thread. The only difference is a different CONFIG FILE (Config.xml) which defines a different server.

Instructions to update to DB Version 2012-07-12:

1: Right click and save this config file: Config.xml and Save it to the root of your HCC Directory (Likely C:\Program Files\HCC2). It should prompt you to replace/overwrite the file there. If it does not prompt you, then you that suggests you are attempting to save in the wrong folder. Please reverify the folder you are saving Config.xml to. Of course, make sure you have HCC installed first!

2: Start/Restart HCC. It should inform you an update is available! Go to Live Update, and update to the newest database.

Note: When Valereos gets the Timeless Guild Update Server back up and running correctly, then you can revert back to their update server easily by grabbing this Config.xml that points to Timeless Guild Update Server and repeat steps 1 and 2. This config file can also be found on the VERY FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD! Note the link to the Config.xml file may not be valid until their server is updated.

Thread Information