Thread: ROP mistake

Question ROP mistake

Hello. I`ve mistakes with correct choice in starting ROP quest... Don`t truely undersrand which dragon is for Lunus (that i want to be). Is there any way to uncomplete last quest (Investigate Karane the Histiorian`s Tale)? Please, uncomplete it, or reset my ROP status, if you can. It`s very bad mistake... Character "Kodranth" is my main char, so creating a new character will be a "little" boring, because it`ll be the same, as i wanting to play Lunus dragon and continue adventure with him.

Default Re: ROP mistake

I suggest filing a support ticket with the developers. I do not know any other way to undo a completed quest.

Yes, this works Great thanks to support team

Completing the Historians tale doesnt make yu helian or lunus. Its who you speak to after that puts you on the quest for it. Valkoth in dralk for lunus and sementh in chiconis for helian. Even then in the middle of the quest you can delete it an go the other way. Hope that helped.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    Even then in the middle of the quest you can delete it an go the other way.
    I don't think this is true after the revamp. The new RoP is set up somewhat like the ARoP I believe, in that there are new quests offered and old ones completed as you go along. Since you can't delete completed quests, you would probably get locked into your faction choice before completing the RoP now.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    I don't think this is true after the revamp. The new RoP is set up somewhat like the ARoP I believe, in that there are new quests offered and old ones completed as you go along. Since you can't delete completed quests, you would probably get locked into your faction choice before completing the RoP now.
    the moment you choose your quest gets completed and you get one called "[faction] path part 1" or something I think, so yeah, deleting afterwards, nu-ah, not possible

While completing"Investigate Karane the Histiorian`s Tale", and speak with one of two dragons, quest will auto-completed. And there is no way to decline it, if already spoken. This was my mistake. But now it`s all good

Thread Information