Thread: Can't attune to Parsinia

Default Can't attune to Parsinia

not sure if this has been caught yet or not.

I just took a new toon (Scout 11, blk 4) to Parsinia to attune
    and the Gatekeeper would not attune.

I was able to take this toon and attune to Sslanis, Lower Bridgeport,
    Slate Crest, Bristugo.

I'm thinking the Fiend in Parsinia is disgruntled about his Imperial
    wages and wants Bribes.

Andaras

Default Re: Can't attune to Parsinia

This is very weird. Looking at the Attunement quest they are exactly the same (Bristugo and Parsinia). Same requirements, etc. Still digging.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Okay, think I figured it out. Maybe.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Okay, think I figured it out. Maybe.
    OK, let me in on it, haha. I was attuned there when I left the game almost 3 years ago. Upon getting back, I've lost my attunement there as well as Sslanis. Hints and help appreciated on both

Quote Originally Posted by Yarsgo View Post
    OK, let me in on it, haha. I was attuned there when I left the game almost 3 years ago. Upon getting back, I've lost my attunement there as well as Sslanis. Hints and help appreciated on both
    3 years ago Sslanis didn't require attunement so you will have to do it now. Same with Dalimond and Bristugo and others. Parsinia should still work for you. All attunement quests should work as most only require you to have 1 level of adventurer.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    3 years ago Sslanis didn't require attunement so you will have to do it now. Same with Dalimond and Bristugo and others. Parsinia should still work for you. All attunement quests should work as most only require you to have 1 level of adventurer.
    Thank you, Amon. After reading your reply yesterday (and to avoid asking so many questions like this ) I decided to do some major catching up by reading all the updates. Istaria sure has come a long way in my absence- I'm very glad to see that alot of the changes/improvements that the membership was recommending back then came to fruition

Thank you again!

Thread Information