Thread: Taking a Break

Default Taking a Break

I am probably not going to be logging in much for awhile. I do not know when or if I will return. It depends on my mood and if I feel like picking up the grind again. I do have a lot of Voyager episodes to watch while Lair Shaping so if I do come back I guess that will mostly be what I am doing.

Right now I am playing The Conduit 2 and GoldenEye for the Wii. I have a clan there that needs me as one of their star players so my interest falls more with those two games at the moment. I have a lot to unlock in TC2 as well. I have not found another MMORPG though so I will likely be back.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Default Re: Taking a Break

Enjoy your break and come back to us refreshed; we'll miss you while you're gone!

Aww! hope you enjoy yourself Shinkuu! *huggies*
    a nice break is sometimes good.
    *Gives you a slice of draconian cake to munch on while you play you other game*

if you ever do want to chat feel free to poke me here or on IM

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Aww! hope you enjoy yourself Shinkuu! *huggies*
    a nice break is sometimes good.
    *Gives you a slice of draconian cake to munch on while you play you other game*

if you ever do want to chat feel free to poke me here or on IM
    Will do Reagle. I have your email address and you have mine as well so we can stay connected.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Enjoy your break and come back to us refreshed; we'll miss you while you're gone!
    Will do Awdz. IF I decide to leave pertinently I WILL make a post to that effect instead of just disappearing.

Default Getting closer to Finality

I am enjoying my break so far. While I lament never accomplishing much of anything in Istaria, seems how that takes FOREVER and is such a grind, I am considering taking my final bow and leaving permanently. It is still not final yet but for those who care I am leaning more towards just staying gone at this point. So now you know.

Thread Information