Thread: Delgarath Militia Unsung Heros: For the Empire

Default Delgarath Militia Unsung Heros: For the Empire

I've got one item left for this quest - Abomination Taskmaster Spleen. Has anybody done this recently? I've killed about 30 of them tonight and the spleen won't drop. If anybody knows of it being borked, please let me know! I never want to see one of these mobs again!

I'm killing the mob by the same name - Abomination Taskmaster. To relieve the tedium I've also taken out some Death Dealers, but still no drop.

Finally - any suggestions on handling Aegrors? One hit of their Piercing Blight attack downs 800-1000 damage :\
    Last edited by cauri_order; May 4th, 2011 at 03:32 AM.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Default Re: Delgarath Militia Unsung Heros: For the Empire

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    I've got one item left for this quest - Abomination Taskmaster Spleen. Has anybody done this recently? I've killed about 30 of them tonight and the spleen won't drop. If anybody knows of it being borked, please let me know! I never want to see one of these mobs again!

I'm killing the mob by the same name - Abomination Taskmaster. To relieve the tedium I've also taken out some Death Dealers, but still no drop.

Finally - any suggestions on handling Aegrors? One hit of their Piercing Blight attack downs 800-1000 damage :\
    March Content update
    You can now loot Blighted Kwellen Hooves, Blight Hound Claws, Abomination Task-Master Spleens, Enraged Aegror Bunions and Ogre ROck-Hauler Manacles while on quest "Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: For the Empire"
    Could be that you have just been unlucky and not looted one, or it might be bugged.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Those aegrors are just bad news, take a friend with you.

Dracaena

I can tell you for certain that the quest was completable after the March content update because I was able to get the hero's resolve ability for my character after they made it work for ranged attacks. So assuming nothing has been changed secretly, it should be dropping and might just be a case of really bad luck. I had a problem myself getting the kwellen's trophy to drop - but eventually it did.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Thanks for the responses all. after about 50 taskmasters, the spleen finally dropped.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Thread Information