Thread: How are things in Istaria?

Smile How are things in Istaria?

Hello everyone!

I would be surprised if anyone remembers me, but I used to play on the Unity server before the plug was pulled. I still recognize some names here on the forums but sadly time has taken its toll on my memories.
    I am glad to see that Istaria still lives considering the troubles in the past, it was my very first mmorpg and it has a special place in my heart.
    Lately I have started to miss my dragon and I am wondering if there is still a chance of resurrecting him from the ancient depths of Unity? I fear my hoard is quite dusty by now.
    In the void.
    Unity: 100/100 Lunus

Default Re: How are things in Istaria?

Quote Originally Posted by Firedragon View Post
    Hello everyone!

I would be surprised if anyone remembers me, but I used to play on the Unity server before the plug was pulled. I still recognize some names here on the forums but sadly time has taken its toll on my memories.
    I am glad to see that Istaria still lives considering the troubles in the past, it was my very first mmorpg and it has a special place in my heart.
    Lately I have started to miss my dragon and I am wondering if there is still a chance of resurrecting him from the ancient depths of Unity? I fear my hoard is quite dusty by now.
    Shouldn't be any problem to get your character back. If I recall correctly all you need to do is send them a ticket of your unity character's name and they'll transfer it over to a server of your choosing for free.

Hope you rejoin us soon!

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Come back, FireDragon. I know several people who'd be very happy to see you on Order Shard, as well as several on Chaos. Who knows? Maybe you need to get a copy on both shards!

B^)
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

I remember you Firedragon!

We often used to see each other at the mithrill canyons, beating up the golems that annoyed us when we wanted to craft on Unity!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Hello, and welcome back on [I]staria, Firedragon. I have joined the game too recently to know you (end of 2008), but I am always glad to see returning players

Feel free to ask other players, on this forum and in game, if you need help.
    If you join Order shard, you can poke me too.

You can have a look on http://db.crimson-dawn.org/, as well, to find informations, and if you are interested in roleplay, don't hesitate to look in the RP guide here: http://www.crimson-dawn.org/?pn=UnOf...leplayer_Guide

hello and welcome back, Firedragon

Contact support: "character management: Unity Transfers"

try to remember your old user name and all your chars name-
    Unity Transfers are not a prob- and its free.
    All you need is a payed sub to transfer to.

Hope to meet you ingame soon
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*serves Firedragon an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

yays! welcome back!
    I`d suggest copying him to each server. that way you can play one either one.
    I`ve got characters on all three myself. hehe
    my main on Order is Reagle though I no longer RP him, I`d be happy to help you out in hoard or spells or anything.
    I`m still fairly noob myself. only joined back in 2007 or 2008 can`t remember lol

Quote Originally Posted by Firedragon View Post
    Hello everyone!

I would be surprised if anyone remembers me
    I do.

< Here, useless and redundant filler to comply with forum posts minimum characters restrictions >
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

I do as well, althou I dont play right now..

Who would forget the crafter of famous Vengeance scales! Still rocking those.. ;-)

-TGD

Ah, some familiar faces I'll try to find some time to visit again, work is taking all my spare time at the moment.
    In the void.
    Unity: 100/100 Lunus

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information