Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

On Live shards:

Nag'huk Warriors drop Nag'huk Pigmy Beasticks as trophies instead of their own ones.

This is not a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 18th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Blight residue and Maelstrom miasma debuffs can both be removed from the effect bar.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 18th, 2011 at 12:59 PM.

Plot planner:

Stone flooring 5x15 and 15x15 sections require the exact same amount of materials to build, save the Stone Flooring Grass 5x15. That one takes the exact same amount of materials the 5x5 sections need. Something is fishy here.

Dracaena Starfyre

I'm not sure this goes in this thread but

I was looking for info on the spread the word program. When I click the link on the main site it redirects me to google docs login page. Several of your game policies links also redirect to google docs

Known issue
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:59 PM.

On Chaos, biped plot structure material requirements for Confectioner Shop and Beginner Confectioner Shop are exactly the same.

Not sure why the non-tiered version is buildable, should not be.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 25th, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Not sure if this has previously been reported but with the sandstone walls being reworked, it's important that this be corrected.

The sandstone wall, 3 meters requires the same amount of materials as the sandstone wall, 10 meters.

There are probably quite a few inconsistencies like this. Will look into it as a full audit of materials versus size/tier of item at some future update.
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 03:01 PM.

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

I put some grass sections around my plot (the Toku master plot on Order), under existing structures. When the grass was completed, there were parts missing along the plot edges on the west side and southwest corner areas, like large pieces were cut out of them. The sizes of the flooring used are 20x20, 15x15 (I think), and 5x15. The 10x15 (I think) piece was not along an edge and is okay.

Also, I went to equip my Istarian Army Knife and it would not let me - probably because I do not meet the new requirement of being a dragon??

Correct, this is not a bug.

Turns out I have a dragon spellcrafting cog in it - are they supposed to go in biped tools? If so, why can we not use the bonus from them?

There is no restriction because you cannot equip them.

And since the description says the dragon crafting stone is a gnomian cog, when can I get a version for gnome? The racially limited version gives much more experience (shining, 32000 vs 500) for current craft level when consumed.

This is a known issue.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 25th, 2011 at 01:22 PM.

Not sure if this is a game bug, but seems really odd in comparison to other materials for similar structures. The T2 library only needs level 200 and 300 materials, while the T4 library needs level 200, 300, 600 and 700.

T2 Library

T4 Library

The T4 Silo requires levels 400-700, and the T4 Storehouse requires levels 600-700.

I think the T4 Library should either be levels 400-500 materials (to be consistent with T2 Library) or be levels 400-700 materials to be consistent with T4 silo.

The library requirements do seem off, though they do not have to meet the same pattern as Silos or Storehouses because there are only 3 of the Library, not one for each tier.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 25th, 2011 at 01:23 PM.

Quest logs need major updating, this'll be the fourth quest I've found where the mobs and description don't add up...
    Sadly picoodle isn't working with me today, so I'll edit this as soon as I can <.<

Primal Mastery II calls for killing 20 Ruxus (Just regular Ruxus) in the Dalimond Ridge area... Though it seems that those Ruxus have been replaced by Restless Shades... which happen to be dragons... sorry, but dragons are ALOT better looking than ruxus... I can tell the difference :P

here's a special little quote of the quest description...

'Kill 20 Ruxus for Lisandia. Ruxus are reported to have been causing trouble for travelers passing through the Dalimond Ridge area, specifically near the settlement of Heart and near Holcomb Farmstead'

Been to all three locations.. Not one have Ruxus anywhere near them... the Map Pack does say there should be Ruxus there.. so either the Game itself, or the quest description is wrong... Again I'll post a screenie as soon as Picoodle uploads it <.<

The ruxus exist near the locations described in the quest text. Will be happy to look at other quests as well, but please include the specific name of the quest when reporting potential bugs.

Note that we do not officially support the use of the Map Pack, so I do not know about how the locations from that compare to where the ruxus spawn.
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 03:05 PM.
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Default Sort inventory

After the last patch to Blight, it isnt possible to sort your inventory by qty og bulk.

If you click qty or bulk to sort it, it sort it in alphabetical order.

Recorded to look into
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Default Re: Sort inventory

also, at schools in the character window, you cant:
    -sort by current, it will just put them in a random order.
    -sort by progress, it won't change a thing.

Recorded to look into
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 03:08 PM.

Default Re: Sort inventory

This isn't related to the last update, but it is a simliar issue. On Live, I cannot sort the skills page by "Base" skill.

Recorded to look into
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 03:08 PM.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Blog Entries

Not sure if this has been brought up or not but..

The quest balloons to let you know you have a "quest" from someone do not vanish after you are done with them.
    Example of this is:
    Steward's tour of New Trismus

You speak with the cleric, but the little bubble ! above her head doesn't go away. It just continues to float there even though you have no more use for her (as a Dragon at least).

This is not really a bug. You have to leave the area and have the NPC "reload" in order for them to go away.
    Last edited by Velea; August 3rd, 2011 at 03:00 PM.

Did a forum search but didn't find this bug posted.

The Boulder - 4 meters and the Boulder - 6 meters have exactly the same footprint. Shouldn't the Boulder - 4 meters be smaller?

Almost positive this was reported earlier in this thread; noted for a future update
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 03:09 PM.

On Live Shard:

- a Radiant Miner Cog and a Radiant Gatherer Cog can't be inserted in the same tool claw (I haven't tried with biped tools) anymore. The error message says that benefits can't stack. But these 2 cogs don't share any skill bonus.

got it. thanks.

- quest Breath of Acid: At Long Last: Murdered by Acid shouldn't be cleansable. OK, it's pretty easy to "fix" this and finish the quest by dying in a fight, but's not very consistant.

looking into it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; August 8th, 2011 at 02:25 PM.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

About to take a major update to Blight that fixes most everything listed here. What has not been fixed has been recorded on our internal tracking system for a future fix, so closing this thread. Will start a new one after testing of current patch is complete.

Thread Information