Thread: Subscription expired and other circumstances -Inisalruo Varataz-

Exclamation Subscription expired and other circumstances -Inisalruo Varataz-

I am SO sorry about being MIA the past few weeks. I have a fad going on that needs to be sorted out. I DID try to log in today but to my dismay my subscription expired. I have been forbidden to spend any more money on video games, so to my dismay that means I have to leave Istaria untill I get a "job" or I'm accepted into the millitary. I am SO sorry for any complications that may have arisen. To all my fellow roleplayers, you will now find a letter in demonwing's lair saying Inisalruo Varataz has gone out to distant lands and won't be coming back for a while. And for Demonicaa to not worry, he will be back. I am so sorry about the inconveniences this may have caused.

-Order -- Inisalruo Varataz-
    DeviantArt Profile

Default Re: Subscription expired and other circumstances -Inisalruo Varataz-

Don't worry about it... and we look forward to see you back

*serves gagatronic0 some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    hope this helps you get back all the sooner, miss ya!

thanks for the update Inis , its no problum, hope everything works out for ya
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Thread Information