Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crimson Dawn Website

Default Re: Crimson Dawn Website

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Wow... Whoever you guys got as a webmaster, Crimson Dawn guild, he's just a swell guy. I thought maybe the inappropriate redirects were the product of an honest hacking/virus/whatever, but no, apparently the webmaster himself is the culprit.

I ended up going there by accident just now, and it redirected me to a Rickroll video. At this point I began to suspect that this whole thing came from inside. I went to the page a second time and I got a message.

This guy seems like the sort to read the backlash, so, hey, if you're reading this, stop being such a child. Just take the site down. You're obviously not going to return it to us players to use as a resource. Great job hurting the players more than Virtrium.
    Unfortunately Yes, the person that is the webmaster has decided to take it upon himself to try and do as much damage as possible.

We have renamed the guild ingame so as to no longer be associated with the website/webmaster as his actions are giving us a bad name when that isnt really the case.

If one person wants to have a vendetta against VI then so be it, but stop trying to draw everyone else into the drama.

Putting redirects on the website is just another attempt to gain attention when nothing is going to change.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Default Re: Crimson Dawn Website

Thank you for the update, Chasing.

As the guild is no longer called this, I'll be closing this thread.

Thread Information