Thread: Pekkas Map Pack v2.3 - Spoiler of course

Default Pekkas Map Pack v2.3 - Spoiler of course

Hello NA. This is a greeting from Europe, if you know where it is placed at the map of course. *grins*

Pekkas Map pack v2.3

Updates v2.3

[*]maps from Daj at Unity for Tandalar (Northern Continent)[*]Added all quest monsters for Tandalar + other mosnters there[*]Added Portals for Tandalar[*]Change the Abandoned Isle map resulotion[*]Added the hidden portal at Scorpion Isle North West side[*]Deleted the old WA from Western and East deadlands[*]Added some new WA to Western Deadland[*]Added the Wisps at Wisp Isle[*]Added markeres here, there and some everywhere really.[/list]

Noo. Europa is not placed at this Map Package but it might come at v2.4, who knows?
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Most likely in a crafting field somewhere

Default Re: Pekkas Map Pack v2.3 - Spoiler of course

Not trying to be a pain atall, just thoguth you'd want to know, last time i checked out your map pack, the pickle monsters (ellementals) levels were wrong, they lookd like they had been left at what they were pre-merge which they are not now, have they been changed?

Keep up the good work = P

Proud and loyal members of Battalion
    Xarii Ani - Dryad - Chaos shard
    Quazi Ani - Dragon - Chaos shard

Default Re: Pekkas Map Pack v2.3 - Spoiler of course

You are not a pain at all really. I havnt been at Bitter pickle sonce the update really so I dont have a clue hoew it is there today but I should pay it a visit and check it out if not someone gives me right level info of coarse. Best place to that is at the link I post at the first message really.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information