Thread: Staff appreciation thread

Talking Staff appreciation thread

I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work on istaria and the problems you have helped me with in the past and thought others might like to also.
    -Salwrik and Tilithia(friend)

Default Re: Staff appreciation thread

<3 istaria <3
    <3 devs <3

Wink Re: Staff appreciation thread

Hey now, I'll hoist my coffee cup and toast them for a lot of hard work. "Doin a fine job", Guran says. "Ye'll make fine Devs." lol
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Yus~. Even if I don't always agree with some of VI's design choices, I do very much appreciate everything they do for Istaria in keeping the game running and updated and even allowing us players to have input in the direction that the game takes, probably to much more of an extent than many other games.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Huzzah!

Snowfury of Chaos

Flame and me say THANK YOU too.

Thy for keeping us busy after all those years
    Thy for listening
    Thy for the progress the game makes
    Thy for communication and great, fast support
    Thy for letting us feel and know that you are always there when needed
    (answering posts on Sundays or fixing something on hollidays- no I do not take that for granted)
    and last not least: That VI/devs give us the feeling, that they love the game as much as we do.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I'd like to add my note of thanks for involving the players in some of the decisions about the direction Istaria is taking. The Talk to the Team section, developer chats, and the time to sit and talk privately in-game have been both enjoyable and helpful to the development of the game. It's also nice to see some of the suggestions posted here clarified, added, or at least addressed by the team. It shows that the devs are listening to us mere players. Thank you so much for the years of fun and productive play.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Me too, you guys are great. You'd be even greater if you gave us gnome houses!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

as always, i praise the gods of horizons!! the lords of the east and west, rulers of the children of the sun, may they reign over us for the millions and millions of years!
    let us forever bow down before them, as altho their ways may sometimes be mysterious to us, they guide the land of istaria with grace and wisdom!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I wanted to take a moment to drop in and say thank you back to the support and sentiment expressed here. It means a great deal to everyone on the Virtrium team to feel appreciated and supported in what we do.

And thank you back to everyone in Istaria for helping to make this one of the best (I tend to say "the best", but then I sound biased) online gaming community out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarie Ancalimon View Post
    And thank you back to everyone in Istaria for helping to make this one of the best (I tend to say "the best", but then I sound biased) online gaming community out there!

You can say "the best". I've been a part of many gaming communities over the past 15 years and I can honestly say that Istaria's community is, hands down, the best. This includes the staff/dev team.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

"Best" in itself is not a stable status and in order to hold this status it is the obligation of all Istarians, players and developers alike, to always strive for excellence.

Knossos

I do hope the staff does read this thread. I do want to make out a honerable mention to amon who has logged on these days in game , asked us for feed back and seeing the recent delta it made me actually cheer to see some feedback was taken into consideration. This was also seen in the suggestion forms.

I would reccomend everyone read the delta and those who have suggested lately pat themselves on your backs. I care not what the nay sayers say. the devs listen.!

Thank you everyone. This thread means a lot to me. Thank you for being the best gaming community on the net!

Thread Information