Thread: Beginner Dragon formulas drop

Default Beginner Dragon formulas drop

I've been farming both the Sand Ogres on Lesser Aradoth and the undead in the Lesser Aradoth deadlands on and off for two days now. The majority of forms that drop are biped. I understand that there are more biped forms than there are dragon, but it's getting a bit annoying. I saw one focus scale form drop yesterday, and today a tooth and claw tech I form dropped.
    The only usable dragon items that have dropped for me have been hoard items.

I've checked the Bristugo, New Trismus, Clearport and even Aughundell connies.
    Multiple times.
    The first three have a lot more Expert forms (and sometimes Jman) on them. If the forms are beginner at all, they are more than likely biped.

I'd like to complete my dragon scale forms before moving on to tier II. My scales are mostly blighted at this point because I can't get the forms I need to make myself the gear.

Am I killing the wrong mobs or is there a disparity in the drop chance for dragon forms?
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Default Re: Beginner Dragon formulas drop

what specific forms are you looking for?

from what ive seen and read, the intelligent mob loot tables are HUGE. and farming for a specific form or tech can be tedious.

they basicly can drop any form or tech for the tier. which as you have seen leaves alot of random room for not dropping what you want.

antoher option id to buy t1 dragon boxes from the formulation v.02 in dalimond, they are 5s each, but are a 100% dragon form. as to which form and if you already have it...thats just as random.

if you can post which forms you are specifically looking for, im sure people will look and see what they have laying around on alts and vaults . alot of oldtimers dont list that stuff on the connies unless specifically asked for.

Thanks for the tip about the formulatrons. I spent quite a bit of silver, but now I only need a Str head scale.

Read this earlier today and spent the next couple of hours roaming all over Dalimond, looking for anything that might be a "formulatron," with no success...is it actually *in* Dalimond (the city) or near-by....for that matter, is it a "what" or a "who"??

A confused (and, possibly, blind) hatchie....

Always speak politely to an enraged dragon.

Gangaf the tinker trainer keeps two formulatrons near him. He's by the beach, in a small house. On the N end of Dalimond. Make sure you talk with the bot before trading, it is a bit confusing the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisse View Post
    Thanks for the tip about the formulatrons. I spent quite a bit of silver, but now I only need a Str head scale.
    I am not in game right now to check, but aren't the strength scale formulas on the dragon craft trainers for sale?

Dracaena

Yes, the trainer does sell that scale. Thanks!

Ah, thank you, Nisse, I'll hop back over there and take a look
    Always speak politely to an enraged dragon.

Thread Information