Thread: Another Newbie!

Default Another Newbie!

Uh, hey everyone! I just found this game through the use of google, and was wondering if there are any helpful players out there that don't mind giving a few pointers to me! I hope to find a good village, or guild or something that I can join and make some friends!

-Natsu Dragneel

Default Re: Another Newbie!

Hey !

Welcome to Istaria !!! Newly gifted I teach young dragons how to fight if there on chaos Look up EPION some time he always loves helping the hachlings

I Will give you some advice hear how ever best bunch of folks to hook up with is crimson dawn or The Ancients( If there still around been on a leave from chaos for a bit rl stuff )

point 2 Most people find your combat feedback or combat spam senseless but if you read throw it and study it it will tell you how to augment ( tech ) your scales or armor as the case may be
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Hello Natsu, and welcome on Istaria. Feel free to ask in game and here if you need help. Which shard are you on? Chaos is more populated and have more often hunts ; Order have less people but more role-play ; Blight is the testing server (not the main). I'm on Order myself, so don't hesitate to poke me if you need something, in case you join this shard. My name in game is the same than here.
    Last edited by LungTien Temeraire; June 22nd, 2011 at 08:35 AM.

Hi, Natsu, and welcome! Think I saw you on Order yesterday...I'm still a hatchling, but would be happy to help in any way I can.

Tullamore
    Always speak politely to an enraged dragon.

Hey! Whenever I am on Order (but probably will join Chaos first) I will be sure to look you

*serves Natsu some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)
    be sure to join the marketplace and new player chats for in game help

I am still trying to decide my character that I want to go as, I am thinking of Dwarf... Dragons are quite good, but it seems they can't multi class and they are limited for crafting...

Hello and welcome Natsu:P Will Fairy Tail follow:P Dragons may only have 1 adventure class but they have a lot of content. I play both(commming soon)). Hope to see ya on order or chaos which ever you choose
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Welcome Natsu!
    i encourage you to try many races then settle on one nothing is perminant in istaria you can we whatever you'd like
    hope to see you ingame depending on what shard you chose!
    never the less
    welcome

Thread Information