Thread: Consigment limitations

Default Consigment limitations

Heya, just wanna know if all consigner-shops have a limit of 20 items per account? because its really nasty if you wanna sell some armor sets to your guildmates only. i mean, we have a consigment limit of 150 per subscription. and i've got 3 subs in total.

this limit of 20 items is a joke, sorry

hope someone can answer my first question, thanks

Default Re: Consigment limitations

I think the consignment limit on player consigners might be tied to what tier the consigner is, but I'm working off vague memory here, and I certainly can't recall what the limits are per tier if that is how it works.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I think you're right, Raptress. I bet it is 10 items/tier (or something like that). I should test how much I can consign at my tier VI vault. :-)
    Anyway, the sub-based limit on consignment items is for the imperial consigners in New Trismus, Bristugo and Aughundell.

all I know is T1 and T2 consigment store have a limit of 20 items. so why should we build bigger than t2 ? there is only a different at the selling fee, not more.

i just wonder why we don't get more items per subs. i.e 1x sub = 20 item limit.. 2x sub = 40 item limit and so on..

on 20 item limit you can only sell two sets of armor (10 pieces -> armor and jewelry) at a time -_-

The items on PLAYER BUILT consigners are based on its Tier. Higher Tiered connies will allow more items. And there IS a difference in the listing fee Perhaps in both cases it chages for T3 and again for T5, not across seperate Tiers. I have noticed that all toons share the limit per connie, so if the limit is 60 items on that connie, then that limit of 60 is shared across all my toons.

Total consigned items is 150 per sub IIRC, so you can list on many different connies.

If you're on Chaos, there are quite a few regularly used connies. 3 in brist (two player builts by the pad and one 'normal' in the building with the junk loot fella), NT of course and 2 in CP.

Hope that helps
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

One thing I have noticed on player built connies, the plot holder of that connie can put 10 more items on it then the other alts (same account). Total number of listings will vary by tier of connie (higher tier, more listings). I haven't tested this very throughly, as I am not inclined to do nothing but test player connies on my properties.

Dracaena

I cannot believe that no one seems to know the answer. Why is this information "hidden"?

I have a T2 connie and it only had 5 items on it. One of my alts could not sell more than 10 items, and I certainly wasn't over my regular consignment allotment.

So what is the consignment limits and how does the tier affect those limits?
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

From what I've seen it's basically 10 items per tier + 10 for the plot owner. If you're that concerned about it, open a ticket and ask a dev.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

So from what you said a T2 connie should hold 20 items, yet it won't allow an alt to put items if there are already 5 or 6 items on it.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    So from what you said a T2 connie should hold 20 items, yet it won't allow an alt to put items if there are already 5 or 6 items on it.
    You should be able to put some on from an alt, but the limit is shared across toons. I would suggest putting in a ticket for further clarification. We are all players, so we can only speak from personal experience, the support team/devs will be able to give you the specifics.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thread Information