Thread: Old player looking for guild and/or hunting partner

Wink Old player looking for guild and/or hunting partner

I played in beta until just after the revamp, and just recently returned when I figured out the memory problem was fixed.

I'm on Chaos realm and I mostly like adventuring but with how hunting is now leveling is hard O.o I kill like 3 mobs and then get mobbed from behind... so a guild that has hunting parties or doesn't mind duoing would be amazing, I do have a lower level character along with a lv 43 Dragon(Awen) and a lv 54 Elemental Archer with a 63 rating(Clearbrooke)

I don't mind roleplaying or helping others out, I love going out of my way to help another, even if it means going into a new craft/adv class. And having a guild that doesn't mind me doing work on their plots would also be amazing, since I cannot afford a plot of my own atm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If there aren't any guilds recruiting I'd even appreciate anyone of mid/high level to message me for a questing group or even just hunting for trophies and such, I don't care about loot or money so whatever you want is yours (Unless True Grit/Promote Vitality T3 formula drops, I know of many dragons that could use it and my drag needs the spells!)
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Default Re: Old player looking for guild and/or hunting partner

Welcome back Clearbrooke

I am Image, guild mistress of Timeless Guild. We are a large guild of dragons and bipeds, created on merge day, Sept 2004. Our 1st and about only rules it so have fun, laugh and enjoy time with our insane members. I like to call us the craziest guild in all Istaria. };=)

You can meet several members in the Timeless-Public chat and see if you'd like to join us. We do own several lairs and plots, South March is mostly owned by us. So craft is often going on here and there. We just build a lovely oasis in SM, come and see. A great idea from BlueNight Hasia who owns a lovely oasis plot in Izzon Crest. Adventure is also done, I find hunting with others is always more fun the alone.

Come and meet us, jump in (literally or not) into the chat. };=)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, clear!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome back!
    I`m also in Timeless, as Reagle
    also as Darkwiing, Cyynder, and Gozalyyn.
    course all draggies XD

I think I will jump in : ) I just recently made a new dragon hatchy to take down the Helian path rather than Lunus as I did with Awen... Just to see the difference and for roleplaying sake I guess... and I'd love to be able to have some adventures with other players as well as crafting on plots if anyone doesn't mind : )
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Welcome back! I always enjoy seeing old players come back to the game . If you ever need spells, scales or biped gear made, give me a shout in game . My dwarf is still only a novice tinkerer, but he should be able to make just about anything else you need. Also, feel free to pop into our guild chat channel, The Ancients, any time you're looking for company! I'll look forward to seeing you in game .

Khalon, Helian Ancient 100/100/100
    Xynder, Lunus Ancient 100/72/20
    Martel, crazed Dwarf smithing-hammer-wielding combat medic

*serves Clearbrooke a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Thread Information