Thread: Trial to member help

Default Trial to member help

If I complete my trial and start playing normally as a paying member, can I still play my trial character?

Default Re: Trial to member help

So long as you add the subscription to the same account that has your trial character on it, it should still be available.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Okay, thank you ^_^

Note that if you don't own a credit card and PayPal does not permit you to use an alternative payment option to a credit card you can still use Moneybookers with various non-credit card payment options.

Note that if no instant-payment option is available for you through Moneybookers, you'll have to transfer the money to your Moneybookers account up to 7 days in advance.

Also note that the Subscription (the recurring one) option technically only works with PayPal (using a credit card or with direct debiting) or directly using a credit card. It does not work with Moneybookers in combination with one of the following:
    - Giropay (Requires manual input of a TAN for each transaction)
    - Bank transfer (Requires manual input from your bank account for each transaction)

Use the Access method (Non-recurring, I'd call it manual subscription) instead and renew manually each time.

Also note that you do not need a subscription to play a single human character.
    Last edited by Ettanin; July 9th, 2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Sofortüberweisung.de/Payment-Network.com supports recurring payment.

Thread Information