Thread: Stone Planters - Flowers & BBQ Pit

Default Stone Planters - Flowers & BBQ Pit

Frosthide does such an excellent job creating new plot decorations that I hope this suggestion will be considered. How about adding flowers and logs to those empty stone planters? If flowers, it could be tiered weaving materials producing different flowers. A t1 stone planter w/flowers could require X number of flax bolts (and/or tapes) in addition to the existing material requirements.

A T1 example could look something like these moss roses (Frosthide could do this so much better!):

A T2 would require kenaf and have irises:

A T3 would require cotton and have daisies:

A T4 would require blue cottonsilk and would have hydrangeas:

BBQ Pit
    Who doesn't love a good BBQ? If logs were added to the planter, every male in game would be in heaven

Of course the logs could work on a tiered level too.
    Last edited by Delite; July 12th, 2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Default Re: Stone Planters - Flowers & BBQ Pit

That would be interesting to see. now the bbq should have a sorce of light emmiting from it. the higher the tier the brighter the light,

Wow, those are beautiful! I would want one of each... at least! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanon View Post
    That would be interesting to see. now the bbq should have a sorce of light emmiting from it. the higher the tier the brighter the light,
    Uhmmm, errr, I don't think so because the devs aren't in favor of light sources. My thoughts were more along the lines of how many logs were in the BBQ pit. Maybe it could be a smaller fire with 5 cedar logs stacked next to it; slightly larger with 8 elm logs, larger with 10 oak logs, up to largest fire with 15 logs stacked.

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

*adores the bbq pit with guild rp in mind*
    i'd like to see the flowers without the stone wall around the sides of them, though
    nice suggestions! :-)

MMMmmm BBQ pit, ooh the eternal struggles and war as to who we roast tonight. >;D

Yes, yes I know, me BAD but I am a dragoness after all. ;P

BTW great idea and pic

yes, wonderful ideas and pics.
    Would love to have that on my plots!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hey, that would be pretty cool! Nice idea.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    *adores the bbq pit with guild rp in mind*
    i'd like to see the flowers without the stone wall around the sides of them, though
    nice suggestions! :-)
    I used the 5x5 stone flooring planter in my images, the 10x10 one does have a slightly lower stone wall so it may be the better one for the flowers.

I love flowers! the barbecue pit is nice too! How about some recipies for confectioner that could be cooked there?

CloudAngel

Helian dragon: Chaos shard

/suspense on

What is on my desk for the next content update? You will have to see... just remember to breathe. No hyperactive hyperventilating because I think there will be some excited players.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosthide View Post
    /suspense on

What is on my desk for the next content update? You will have to see... just remember to breathe. No hyperactive hyperventilating because I think there will be some excited players.

Cant wait, jumps up and down
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Frosthide View Post
    /suspense on

And to think I was already hyperventilating over your hedges

yes the hedges AND something else.. *holds breath*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    Uhmmm, errr, I don't think so because the devs aren't in favor of light sources. My thoughts were more along the lines of how many logs were in the BBQ pit. Maybe it could be a smaller fire with 5 cedar logs stacked next to it; slightly larger with 8 elm logs, larger with 10 oak logs, up to largest fire with 15 logs stacked.
    I concur, re: lower light source. tho not sure bout the log count. very quik you go from a BBQ to a bonfire. Maybe a prettier pit per tier. Ah, well. I have to build the basics on me plot before I can worry much about the 'for pretty' stuff.

Thread Information