Thread: Eternal Night.

Default Eternal Night.

Is it possible for it to always be on a night cycle all the time?

Default Re: Eternal Night.

There is a command that you can add (same as how you add setscale), that will allow you to control the length of and at what point you are in the day/night cycle. You could set the length really high and have it remain night for hours. I'm not sure about outright disabling the day portion of the cycle though.

The settime command can be found here.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Tried it and it only cause me to ctd. I must be doing somthing wrong. Of what i get out of it, it kinda dictate how long the day cycle lasts, little info is mentioned on how to make a longer night cycle over the day one.

That's because it can't alter how long night is as compared to day. Night and day are part of the same cycle. Settime sets how long the whole cycle goes for. I don't know of any way to separate the night cycle from the day cycle. Settime is the closest thing I can give you.

As for CTDs, I'm not sure why you'd be getting those. It works fine for me. How did you install it?

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    That's because it can't alter how long night is as compared to day. Night and day are part of the same cycle. Settime sets how long the whole cycle goes for. I don't know of any way to separate the night cycle from the day cycle. Settime is the closest thing I can give you.

As for CTDs, I'm not sure why you'd be getting those. It works fine for me. How did you install it?
    I did copy n pasted it like i have done before. maybe i did some mistake with the brakets im checking it out.

zanon easiest to do it is to have about a 23 hour night and have all the other cycles hapen real fast in the 24 hour mark. i can do something
    like that for you

ok sent a message zan let me know how it looks

Thread Information