Thread: [Fixed]Barridin the Miner

Default [Fixed]Barridin the Miner

Barridin the miner will not recognize that I have Verdean core chunk in my inventory.I have done this quest 3 time. Ps It is in my regular inventory box.

As Alway Thanks Pat
    Order Just A Babe In Woods

Default Re: Barridin the Miner

Have you collected the gems for Barridin yet in the quest "Marcus' Quest: Shipment of Gems"? If not, then you cannot complete Barridin's Bane. Its a bit confusing and we'll work on streamlining it, but until you have properly met and talked to Barridin and heard WHY he needs you to get the gems you can't help him out.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes,I have completed Marcus quest.

As Alway Thanks Pat

In the Marcus quest you should have received an item then called Barridin's Token. If you don't have that with you he won't give you the Verdean Bane quest. Thats the part I'll work on cleaning up, but for now thats your only option I'm afraid.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

As Always Thanks Pat

Thread Information