Thread: Mithril's Bastion! Ready for Crafters!

Default Mithril's Bastion! Ready for Crafters!

Greetings everyone,

After a long, agonizing period of building, Jaela and Kytitia (I) have finally managed to open up the expert blacksmith shop at Mithril's Anvil at approximately 27178/24935 with four public silos.

Also available at Mithril's Bastion (Kyt's Plot), for those of you who may not have been there before is a vault and a consigner.

We'd like to offer our thanks to some members who may have contributed to the project anonymously. The plot is not yet complete, but it is ready for all you metallurgists out there! There is much more work to be done, but at least now it can see a little more use ^.^

You can contact Aikafina, Kytitia, Ritarathi, Ryshayria, Ainura, Jaela, or Kytali if you have questions or comments. I'll update this thread as we complete more of the machines, of which, fortunately, Mithril's Bastion has all of them at Expert level.

Also, we would appreciate any help you Master Builders out there could offer us to complete this community plot. We would happily accept any donations you make!

Happy Crafting and Safe Hunting!
    Last edited by Litarath; July 18th, 2011 at 08:22 AM.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Default Re: Mithril's Bastion! Ready for Crafters!

congratulations and excellent work! :-)

Awesome!! congrats!

Thanks a lot Much appreciated.

I asked in market yesterday how Flame and me can be of any help-
    as we both are drags- how about filling a (which?) silo with something(what?)

Got no answer yesterday-but just poke me ingame or write here if we can do anything.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Why thank you Lovwyrm, I'm not usually in Marketplace chat, so I might not have seen that. In regards to how the pair of you could help, I'll check what we need once maintenance is over. We can potentially open up more silos for public access in order to allow storage/donation of resources, but I'll have to get a good tally up of what resources we need that still remain.

We'll get that figured out once we can get back in world. I do appreciate your generous offers. I'll also coordinate with Jaela to see what she feels is most needed.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard

For those who wondered what it is that we might need at Mithril's Bastion, here is the list, as follows, keep in mind all items are Tier VI:

Alchemist: 120 Construction Sources, 70 Spheres, 90 Jointing, 120 Sheeting, 84 Keystones, 69 Blocks, 150 Tapestries, & 150 Bolts

Mill: 120 Sources, 70 spheres, 90 jointing, 120 sheeting, 90 keystones, 90 blocks, 150 tapestries, 150 bolts

Stoneworking: 120 sources, 70 spheres, 88 jointing, 120 sheeting, 90 keystones, 90 blocks, 150 tapestries, 150 bolts

Clothworking: 120 sources, 70 spheres, 90 jointing, 120 sheeting, 90 keystones, 90 blocks, 150 tapestries, 150 bolts

Leatherworking: 120 sources, 70 spheres, 90 jointing, 120 sheeting, 90 keystones, 90 blocks, 150 tapestries, 150 bolts

Tier VI silos (total between the two): 300 jointing, 180 sheeting, 180 keystones, 300 blocks

Tier VI Pawn: 100 sources, 100 spheres, 120 jointing, 120 sheeting, 180 keystones, 250 blocks, 100 tapestries, 100 bolts

Confectioner: 120 sources, 70 spheres, 90 jointing, 120 sheeting, 90 keystones, 90 blocks, 150 tapestries, 150 bolts

Scholar: 120 sources, 70 spheres, 90 jointing, 120 sheeting, 90 keystones, 90 blocks, 150 tapestries, 150 bolts

Woodworking: 120 sources, 70 spheres, 90 jointing, 120 sheeting, 90 keystones, 90 blocks, 150 tapestries, 150 bolts

There's a brief update for this still-ongoing project.

Earlier this week, Jaela managed to open up the alchemist shop at this plot. We also did a little revamping, we've replaced the old Tier VI pawn with two houses and a few more silos which may be flipped to be opened to crafters after we do a bit of silo upgrading of our Tier II and Tier IV silos. The ultimate plan is to fully upgrade all the silos there and especially the public ones to Tier VI to make crafting easier.

We still have two shops that need Tier VI materials so any help with those would be appreciated. If you'd like further details on what is needed, just let Jaela or I know.

Greetings, crafters!

I'm doing a bit of remodeling of my plot, Mithril's Bastion at Mithril's Anvil, as such, I have some good news and some bad news!

The good news is, Mithril's Bastion will finally be getting an Expert Jeweling Shop!

The bad news is, well, that requires Tier VI resources, so I'm sending out this request to all the remaining crafters that have skills enough to work, process, and place resources on that structure!

I've even set coin into the units needed as well, so if you want a quick bit of coin, there you go!

Here is a picture of what is needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uv08f6yed0...urces.png?dl=0
    Last edited by Litarath; June 13th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.

here a promise of 15K of adamentane. I'm not going to work it up as that is a waste of material. I'm missing the enchantments

time to pay some rent.

Olding on order.

Thank you Oldin, that'll really help!

I appreciate anything that anyone is willing or able to contribute, even if its just raw resources alone!

resources are the work but If I would Apply them it takes 10 times as much. ad mining I get however a good results. I still need my enchantments

If I did do it the calculation right that should cover the admentane

By 'enchantments' are you saying teched gear for smelting/processing? I'm afraid I don't have any of that either. I'll still likely have to gather even more anyhow.

15k is a good starting point to work with... at a rate about... 3 ore to 1 bar: that's about 5k bars, which further divided by... 20? I think... is 250.

250 is enough to complete either the jointing and some sheeting or all of the sheeting and some of the jointing.

Either way, it'll definitely be enough to complete at least one of those two.

my calculation was 90 *2 *20 * 2 + 120 *2 *15* 2 =14400.

I believe some other will be able to do the work up better we need a 1425 of skill with base = 1100 and a machine of 75 we still need about 250 of enchantments.

probably I get them be fore you arrive ( if I'm not a beta tester today)

I'll leave my T6 materials I gather to night in the blacksmith shop.

added steel silk to the collection

Found the Steelsilk and processed it. I also worked on gathering and trying to complete the rest of the steelsilk too.

I appreciate the help!

Here's another update, crafters!

The Jewelry Shop is 87.2% complete! I'll be needing someone with skill in Tier VI Carpentry to finish off the shop!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uv08f6yed0...urces.png?dl=0

The Tier V Large Warehouse is 10.8% complete! There's a LOT of work to be done there, so if you want any extra coin, go ahead and work on it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zffwnevvd4...urces.png?dl=0

Thanks to all who helped out with completing my Expert Jeweling Shop!

In particular, I'd like to thank Knossos for processing and making all the Tier VI Carpentry.

I don't yet have that class leveled, so it helped out a lot.

There's still a Large Tier V Warehouse to be worked on if anyone would like to help me complete that as well, as again, I don't have all the building classes maxed out yet.

Thread Information