Thread: Dragon Question

Question Dragon Question

ok some ppl say tht if you are dragon to grow up and fly you need to be about 24 adventuring and 32 crafting lvls and to have 250K hoard....but wht if you use gems and make it to that levels and so hoard.....do you really need to do all the quests to make you grow up and fly?

Default Re: Dragon Question

30 adventurer is the absolute minimum. Yes, you do need to do your quests. You will not even be able to hit the mobs otherwise.

You're a little hard to understand, but..

The minimum levels for starting the Rite of Passage quest are 30 DRAG and 20 DCRA. You must also have 250,000 hoard. You will probably need to get to at least 30 DCRA to finish, so long as you're doing the Lunus path. Taking Helian means you're going to need even more levels in DCRA, probably somewhere around 40.

I don't think you need to do all the adventure quests, but I could be wrong on that since I have not done the RoP since the revamp. If you do the RoP at 30, you're almost certainly going to be standing back and letting a bigger dragon kill almost everything for you anyway, so being able to hit the mobs probably isn't much of an issue anyway.

If you're asking if you have to do the RoP quest series in order to grow up (which it seems like you could be from your wording), then, yes, that is the only way to get to adult and be able to fly, etc.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

For the crafting portions of the Lunus RoP, you'll have to reach a minimum of 300 current skill in Transmutation, Stoneworking and Scalecraft. Be it with gems, teched scales and/or expert machines (an expert machine will not help with creating the Obsidian Mirror since transmutation won't get a machine bonus because it requires a stoneworking machine).

And yes, as Raptress said, if you want to fly, you must complete the RoP.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

and- as far as I remember- all quests of your level have to been played (adv).

As said before- other makes no sense, cause you will not be able to do anything during RoP alone.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

-Message deleted by meh-
    Last edited by fifoas; July 22nd, 2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: srry didnt read carefully xD

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    and- as far as I remember- all quests of your level have to been played (adv).

As said before- other makes no sense, cause you will not be able to do anything during RoP alone.

That's only for the ARoP. For the RoP, you just need to meet the hoard, level and skill requirements.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Goodluck when you ascend, and Gratzzz!! :3

Thread Information