Thread: Loot Macro

Blog Entries

Default Loot Macro

Hey out there.
    Its been awhile since I've played with macros and I am wondering if anyone knows how to set up a "Loot All" Macro.

Right now I a using:
    /selectNearestCorpse
    /loot

But I would really like to make one where it is hands off and everything is just done automatically. (and I don't have to right click and click on the "Loot all" option)

Thanks!

Default Re: Loot Macro

There is no way around the Loot All option, when loot drops besides coin you have to use Loot All.

Personally I like to add /selectNearestEnemy to that list and when farming I also add an Attack command so that I start attacking already while still having to press Loot All.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: Loot Macro

Quote Originally Posted by neva View Post
    Hey out there.
    Its been awhile since I've played with macros and I am wondering if anyone knows how to set up a "Loot All" Macro.

Right now I a using:
    /selectNearestCorpse
    /loot

But I would really like to make one where it is hands off and everything is just done automatically. (and I don't have to right click and click on the "Loot all" option)

Thanks!
    Speaking as a player - I seem to remember that not being able to loot all in macro was by design to stop people AFK macro farming and looting mobs in the same way that you cannot automatically select the nearest resource node and then farm it.

Thread Information