Thread: A question about RoP.

Default A question about RoP.

Ive started playing recently and I am enjoying the game so far. As I tend to enjoy playing on test servers I am on blight.Solo play I have always enjoyed for the chalange so low population is not a issue there.

I have two boxed my hatchies Helian RoP up to Seliena the Brilliant but she 1 shots both my hatchie (only lvl 42 so not suprised) and my lvl 72 healer. I was very suprised when the Phylactery only did 6k dmg when the info I found on the web says 30k a hit, guess thats outdated. Her gold rage that she opened with is what 1 shot my healer doing right at 2k dmg. Could anyone give me any sugestions on how to kill this boss?
    What lvls, spells, techs, ect I should look for.

As I am fairly new I haven multi classsed my biped yet much so all she really has is healer right now. Plan on eventualy maining a shaman.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Caia & Snowangel

Default Re: A question about RoP.

I would say your hatchie needs to be around level 80 to solo, or maybe as low as 60 to duo Saliena with a bi-ped healer. At 42, your best bet would be to see if you can find an ancient (or two) to kill her for you.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

I multi boxed my little level 90 craft/50 adv helian and an ancient healer. This was right after the 'revamp'. So having that full scale set really does help!

Thanks, glad to know it is just to low a level instead of some special "trick" to her as level is easy to fix.

She defently was a fun suprise jump in difficulty from the rest of the bosses.

Thread Information