Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 209

Default Re: Blight Update 209

Cannot build walls at the footprint is horizontal but wall is vertical
    Unity

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    Clotheslines, when placed in the planning window, is only textured on one side. My character is a dragon so I'm not sure if this changes when it's built.

The "Hedge Corner" foot print width is much smaller than the 20m, 10m, etc pieces. Can this be changed? Otherwise, lining them all up is going to be a pain in the butt.
    Got these. Thank you.

Archbishop Tomas Agua will not give me any quests so I cant start the plundered tomb: helian tomb quest line.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

Running the maze quest will not complete after 6 hr timer. Went back to talk to maze npc and quest just disappeared from quest log with no ticket given. The 2 tickets I have managed to get were quickly snatched away by the festival sheister and nothing given in return.

By "festival sheister" you mean the raffle system, which does have a chance that you won't win anything.

The maze quests both use a timer that counts "played" time only, not time offline. I've adjusted that timer down for the next patch to compensate until we can get "real time" to count.
    Last edited by Velea; August 23rd, 2011 at 11:49 AM.

Ever since packet size was increased lag has been terrible. Terrain takes forever to laod.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    Archbishop Tomas Agua will not give me any quests so I cant start the plundered tomb: helian tomb quest line.
    Have you completed the other plundered tombs quest series (Borannis, Moravvis, Crankenspank, Ashlander)? Also, it is only available to Dragons level 32 or greater.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kesqui View Post
    Cheers.... but now the teleport gate says I've got to be closer to interact with it - I can't get any closer to the centre of the pillar-of-light, and it's not bringing up any destinations in the Teleport dialogue.

Got it. Apologies.
    This still appears to be a problem - no destinations in the teleport window when I run up to the gate (or fly up and land, or right-click on the gate location).
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

This still appears to be a problem - no destinations in the teleport window when I run up to the gate (or fly up and land, or right-click on the gate location).
    Given that there hasn't been a patch yet, it should come as no surprise that its still broken.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes tried it on biped and ancient. Both had completed all of plundered tomb quests. Was unable to get quest on biped or dragon.

Was finally able to complete the old rachival: engineering a disaster series. Very nice rewards. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    Yes tried it on biped and ancient. Both had completed all of plundered tomb quests. Was unable to get quest on biped or dragon.
    You likely are missing some part of it because I know others on Blight have been able to get the quests. Have you done the Ashlander quests for Plundered Tombs? You must be level 32 and have completed Eternal Rest. Bipeds cannot do the Helian's Tomb quest series.

I am doing those quests now, I have reached the Ashlander's tomb part. I am on the Ritual of Eternal Rest step. I have completed it and it tells me to go back to Bishop Ronae il'Tor. But when I talk to him he won't complete my quest, he just says the usual sruff. I tried to relog ( a couple of times ) but still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
    I am doing those quests now, I have reached the Ashlander's tomb part. I am on the Ritual of Eternal Rest step. I have completed it and it tells me to go back to Bishop Ronae il'Tor. But when I talk to him he won't complete my quest, he just says the usual sruff. I tried to relog ( a couple of times ) but still nothing.
    I solved the problem...Apparently the quest tells me in the list that I also need 10 pale essence orbs and for some reason it tells me I have them so I didn't see it :/

I solved the problem...Apparently the quest tells me in the list that I also need 10 pale essence orbs and for some reason it tells me I have them so I didn't see it :/
    False alarm, even when I have all of the ingrediants he still won't talk... :/

False alarm, even when I have all of the ingrediants he still won't talk... :/
    This might be a case where if you put orbs on consigner and buy them back then the NPC will talk to you.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    This might be a case where if you put orbs on consigner and buy them back then the NPC will talk to you.

Knossos
    I tried what you said ( 3 times ) but still nothing...
    Last edited by Malaya; August 28th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

I tried what you said ( 3 times ) but still nothing...
    Did you try carrying ten pale essence as well - I assume it was you I spoke to on Blight earlier today?
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Did you try carrying ten pale essence as well - I assume it was you I spoke to on Blight earlier today?
    It worked, thanks ^^

- Two new social masks for dragons. -e are the NPc giving them?

- Two new social masks for dragons. -where are the NPc giving them?**

Well, I searched and found the NPC.

Thread Information