Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

I don't know if it it the same for others but when I try listing players in Player Search window by rating, adventure level or craft level, the list doesn't put the players properly, but in a random order.

This is a known issue and is pending a client update.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 19th, 2011 at 06:15 PM.

I seem to be having an issue with leveling animation. When I level I get the animation and the lovely chime. Then I get it again about 1 min later in the same spot (even if I have moved) then about another min later. I can go back to town and come back an hour later and it is still Dinging. I have to Completely log out to get it to stop. If I manage to stay in the same area I can get them all over the place at low enough levels. (kind of Pretty really, even if a little annoying) I even had a friend log my account on with his computer and it did it to him. I have cleared my Cache, I have even gone so far as to do a Factory reset. Any Idea's?

This is a known issue we're working on fixing.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 19th, 2011 at 02:53 PM.
    Eligus - Spearwoman - Order
    Omnes relinquite spes, o vos intrantes

I'm getting spammed with "You need to be closer." every time I teleport on Order.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Frig at the Imperial Outpost wants 156s 250c for the Master Deluxe Cargo Disk formula.

Think it should be 56s 250c.

Negative. That is the correct price.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 21st, 2011 at 04:59 PM.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Fire Ogre Big Toe has the same Icon as the Fire Ogre Jawbone.

Got it. Thank you
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 21st, 2011 at 05:00 PM.

Can't delete the Running the Maze quest from quest log. It will ask if you want to delete it, click yes and nothing happens - quest stays in the log.

This is by design.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 22nd, 2011 at 03:40 PM.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Uknown if it is a bug or by design, but cooldowns seem off on Nah'Guk Warriors and gatherers. While fighting a single Gatherer, it kept applying Dispirit even after I had used Detoxify Self, Detoxify Group and Purify 4 to clear it off of me. After each was used, Dispirit was reapplied. While fighting Warriors, was engaged by two who kept alternating ogre Cry and kept me stunlocked from nearly full health to dead. There was literally no time between Ogre Cries to cast a heal or run away.

That does seem odd. The recycle on Ogre Cry is 45 seconds and the stun's length is 7 seconds. Dispirit Foe is 15 seconds so I can see how it might spam that. As soon as it became available the AI might use it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 22nd, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

Chaos
    Breath of Acid: The Home Stretch
    Step 2 is "Loot 50 Thornwood Logs"

At first I thought this was a typo and attempted gathering the logs from trees with ingenuity. No update of the quest upon gathering logs.
    Attempted gathering logs from treants only after deleting all thornwood logs from inventory. Same results.
    Attempted trading the 50 logs to another character and back again as this has worked in the past for updating quests that don't automatically update. No update of quest was performed.
    Attempted listing the logs on a consignor and taking them back down (another work around for quest update woes). Still no update.
    Gave up on using gathered logs and started killing treants even though I hadn't seen a log of the appropriate type drop from any treant since I came back into game. No logs were dropped by over 15 thornwood treants of all types including Thistleface.

This is not a bug. However, if you still have logs in your inventory, you will need to remove them to a plot storage somewhere, or delete them. The logs will drop as loot as part of a special extra loot for anyone on the quest itself.
    Last edited by Velea; September 23rd, 2011 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Correction of grammar and clarification

New Trismus - Order

Last patch tossed NT on its side. The dim wisps are gone from the area they should be in. The skeleton patrollers now spawn in the blight, and not closer to the guard camp.

This is a known issue that we're looking into. Its most likely related to the other issues players are having with the Myloc Queen and more.

As a minor bug, In the mage quest that sends you to the spiritulist with the book, You are asked for Grulet hoof, when you need Grulet snouts

Thanks, got it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 26th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.

Blight Server

New Trismus.

Not really a bug, but if your playing a half giant, you cant get to the oddities broker, vault, and surplus vendor without ducking.

Also, I have been unable to delete a character off the blight server for weeks now.

These are both known issues. The first isn't going to be fixed, would require redoing the art itself. The second we're working on.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 19th, 2011 at 03:01 PM.

On Chaos there are no NPC's at the eastern outpost. All are Awol or MIA.

This is not a bug, it is by design.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 27th, 2011 at 11:48 PM.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

On Chaos In the Dralk region(20580:28997) by the Tower ther seems to be a break in the lava stream.

Confectioner Quest
    Rare Foods:The Brains of The Outfit

step 6
    make Rare Dessert: Fiendish Funnel Cake

got the message not primary skill(s) of your current school even thou the skill is cooking and I was lv60 CNF

I am unable to reproduce this and don't see any errors in the formula.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 19th, 2011 at 02:59 PM.

Brunt : Liquidate the icy dire wolves quest at wintervale functions incorrectly. I went to the tower of magery and killed a few. When i did loot a hide i was given 10 of them but the quest did not trigger. I deleted the quest had it added again by the npc and then killed some more wolves. 1 wolf dropped a single pelt and the quest now reports success, however i had to continue hunting 9 extras (i deleted the 10 that dropped originally first time quest given) for the quest to succeed.

I am unable to reproduce this. Also, the quest does not appear to be able to give you 10 at a single time so I am unsure how that would have happened.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 2nd, 2011 at 11:01 AM.

The Fiendish Pawn Shop should either (a) be removed from biped planning list or (b) have limit changed from 0 to 1.

This is a known issue.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 19th, 2011 at 02:57 PM.

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Novians are remaining attunded thus they cant be passed to plot holding character nor can they be place in storage enabling the plot holding character to obtain.

This happens when an update is applied that changes the basic properties. Simply create a new stack of the novians and they'll be un-attuned.
    Last edited by Velea; October 6th, 2011 at 12:58 AM.

The kenaf shoulderpads of spinning II have an armor use of 310 instead of 210.

Kenaf Padded Shoulderpads should be 310. Looks fine to me. Maybe someone already fixed it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 19th, 2011 at 02:57 PM.

Not sure if this is a big, DB issue or soemthing else...

Just returned to the game after a 1-2 year sleep and started planning...or trying to plan out my plot. Going to the Planning tab and open up the windowed list for buildable structures and it practically brings the game/computer to a stand-still, CPU spikes to 100% and it can take up to a minute for something to show up in the planning window and takes an extremely long time to move a newly planned structure into place.

Is this a problem with the DB, my computer, connection speed (only have a 768k DSL line), or something else entirely?

Thanks

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

The Dragon cargo disks Nielenoss's Supreme Cargo Flyer has the following restriction:
    "Current Craft Level Minimum (100)"

I think it should be:
    "Any Craft Level (100)"

I find it silly that as a 100/100/29 I cant use it while Lairshaping.

This is by design.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 12th, 2011 at 07:44 PM.
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

Giant Chicken Foot technique usage description does not include Fine Cedar Round Shield.

Got it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 19th, 2011 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information