Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling for a council

Default Re: Calling for a council

*grinning awkwardly, he continues to hold his crystal in the air*...nooope...no problems here, Saph~. As for areas, I know exactly where I am going to look, but it would be nice if a dragon flew me there~. Faaaar east, even farther than Reklar's Fortress lies spacious pieces of blighted lands bereft of any Aegis or dangers....save for the blight itself~. I tracked Daemonar there a looooong while back and she was staying there with her hatchling. Since Cynny and her are sisters, I figure that place is the best place to start~
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

*LungTien stuffs his orb back in his scalepack, listening to the others' decisions. As Niveus talks about being carried by a dragon, the ancient looks at the roof, as if to verify it isn't damaged. He clearly doesn't want to be that dragon.

very well then ill help you get out there mintshade was planning on searching further south but i can modify my search area to help you out.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

[Reagle] *nods* Ieo agree. Blighted areas are the best places to check first. *he then looks to Ban* nieo need a lift? maybe we can be a team and search the other blighted lands while Mintshade, and Saphire search the East?
    *he pads towards the exit where Banneit is standing*

Ok then~ *he nods, trying to think of a good way to hold onto this crazy orb* probably best if you hold me in your claws, Saph....I don't think I can hold on while trying to keep this orb~
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

LungTien nods quietly at the others, satisfied. He is also relieved they didn't bring up the topic of his own actions, having brought a void creature into this world and started all of this. His black head is briefly fulfilled with guilt before he shakes it, and regains his composure. "Fine, now that we choose what to do and are prepared, we should get going without waiting more."

*Stuffing his orb back on his scalepack, he stands up and starts walking towards the exit, after the others.

im a lunus mintshade i have standards.. was going to carry you via claws any how.. *she flicks an earfin*

~He tilts his head looking at Reagle, somewhat bewildered~
    The thought hadn't crossed my mind but, yes, teaming up might be a better idea for me. I'd be extremely hard pressed trying to capture a dragon alone, no matter how confident of my magic I may be.
    ~He waits for Reagle and follows him from there.~

[Reagle] *pads to the exit, and makes his way up the spiral, he glances around for a moment thinking where to check first then he grins, and says* Hm.. how bout The old deadlands in New Trismus first? hm... Ryzaak used to hang there often. maybe Ieo will catch aeo, a g`rei interigation might help aid in locating Cyinny.

~He smiles, speaking as he follows Reagle.~
    That's fine by me, I'm just glad to have someone to search with.

(so what happens now? they are all leaving so...where do we rp from here? )

((I don't see any reason to make a new thread, since it'll still related to this RP.))

(I have talked with Darkwing Duck about making the false and undead Ryzaak appear, but I don't know if she'll do it.)

(I can do that. ))

[Undead Ryzaak] *Just ouside the cave entrance the undead drake, and a hoard of undead aegis lurk, ready to strike, as he sees Reagle, and Bann exit, he gives the orders to the mages, and wizards to start casting debuffs, and rooting spells on the two, while archers, and crossbowmen ready their arrows at any others* ATTACK!!
    *Meanwhile Ryzaak lunges towards Reagle, talons splayed, presharpened*

[Reagle] *Caoght by surprize he tailwhipes at Ryzaak but before he could manage a good shot, is hit by one of the root spells, and can`t move*
    Oh for crying out loud! *he snarls*

*when he hears the call for an attack by a rather familiar voice, he hurries to the mouth of the cave just in time to see Reagle hit by the rooting spell. Blast it! Gritting his teeth, he sees Ryzaak getting ready to slam into Reagle so he concentrates and sends a powerful wave of mind energy at the undead dragon, assaulting him with a Numbing Haze spell in hopes to stop his movement*

*her earfins flick and she follows mintshade to the entrance and pins her earfins backward after catching sight of ryzaak as well as the aegis accompanying him and growls lowly*

*The ancient primalist was following towards the exit when he freezes as the cry and the sound of a starting battle reaches his membranous ears. Quickly casting a Shield of Gold on himself, he waves his blue-glowing left forepaw to port himself outside, near the cave's entry. Then, LungTien turns his blue eyes around, a paw raised and ready to attack any enemy in the surroundings.

[Aegis] *Casters proceed to cast spells on Reagle, Banniet, then three branch off to attack the approaching elf. Archers start shooting their arrows at the other dragons*

[Reagle] *Growls, and casts his primal health of cleansing on himself after the root spells fade, then spikes his scales, readying for Ryzaak`s impact*

[Ryzaak] *manages to just get within reach of Reagle when Niv`s mind spell hits, he stops dead in his tracks frozen for a few moments, talons reaching for Reagle`s throat*

*Temeraire growls as several arrows hit him, but his Shield of Gold protects him well. Taking the time it lets him, the black primalist waves his blue-glowing forepaw to try and make Reagle hover backwards, to have him near his allies. Having recognized the undead dragon leading the blighted aggressors, the black primalist quickly decides the false Ryzaak will be his main target, as he seems to be the most threatening enemy around.

*her scales spike out 88% after getting hit with a few arrows, she was not in a good mood as it was and this didn't help, she opened her jaws and breathed in and then out releasing a white torrent of flame with blue tinges on the edges her most powerful flame burst she could create, she attempted to hit as many of the aegis as well as ryzaak as she could*

Thread Information