Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling for a council

Default Re: Calling for a council

((Fail on my part, sorry I hadn't checked here since my last entry. ))
    ~Banniet, surprised by the sudden appearance of a dragon with aegis, gets hit by one of the caster's de-buffs, stunning him for several moments. Once he regained focus the battle was already underway. He draws his sword, flames seething forth from the blade. He begins forming a large orb of pure energy, hurling it at the aegis casters.~

(( hehe np XD just waiting for everyone to get their RPs in, *waits for Niv`s reply* XD ))

*He is rather unaffected by physical debuffs, since they are mostly in the school of blight...aaaand he eats that. Actually, they have the opposite effect, causing the elf to move with more speed, if perhaps less focus. Shaking his head rapidly as he can feel the changes coming on, he does his best to concentrate and fire off an Ethereal Paroxym (aoe spirit spell, damage over time, heals Niv a % of each of the damage) at the group of casters*
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

[Reagle] *Casts his concentrated tempest of accuracy at the aegis surrounding him, killing several archers, and two casters in the process, as well as hitting Ryzaak mildly*

[Aegis] *Casters who aren`t affected by the spells, flame, and attacks continue to hit at the elf, while the remaining archers hit Reagle, and Saphire with flaming arrows*

[ryzaak] *Getting hit by the tempest, and flame breath, he grunts in annoyance, then upon seeing Lungtien coming after him, he lunges at Reagle, and grabs hold of his neck, and bites down as hard as he can, trying to strangle him*

(I am not sure, but LungTien has launched a spell to make Reagle brought back among his allies, while just thinking the undead Ryzaak would be his next target.)

(Yep I know XD I had Ryz lunge after Reagle, you can RP Lung attacking Ryz though then I`ll respond. *winks* )

*she growls as yet again shes hit with more arrows and retaliates with breath of lightning trying to hit as many aegis as she could, she then started to rush forward as quick as she could her talons glowing golden and silver in coloration*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

The black primalist bares his teeth as his Shield of Gold finally fades and as he sees Reagle being biten at the neck. Some arrows start piercing his scales but more his membranous wings, and Temeraire growls while casting an Instant Heal at the other male dragon, then a Refreshing Breeze. That done, the black spellcaster runs towards the false Ryzaak, intending to make him release his friend and preparing a blue-glowing Gold Rage.

[Reagle] *Thrashes wildly at Ryzaak, claws slicing the undead drake in the face grunting trying to get a breath, he feels the heal spells, this allows him more air in his lungs for the time being*

[Ryzaak] *attempts to bite down harder, almost crushing Reagle`s throat, when suddenly he`s hit head on by Lungtien`s Goldrage. Due to his jaws being locked, as he`s thrown back, he takes a good chuck of Reagle`s throat with him as he flips backward, his chest is sliced open real good, as he falls to the ground with a hard thud*

[Aegis] *As Saphire attacks the remaining archers, the last 2 casters focus on the elf, sending flamewaves, spiritbolts, and a few energy bols at him. The archers are eventualy killed by Saphire*

*He was talented with dodging physical blows, but not magic. Dang it. When the flame waves hit him, he shields his face to avoid his eyes being scorched and leaps backwards, running and constantly changing direction in hopes the rest of the spells miss him. Smelling faintly of burnt skin, he mutters a small curse as he continues his run, managing to dodge the energy bolt, but being slammed in the back with a spirit bolt.

Thankfully for the elf, his resistance to things spiritual is rather high, so he takes the hit in stride, though it does cause him to stumble a bit. Panting, he is now right next to the casters and attempts to unleash a terrifying flurry of Vampiric strikes at the closest one. He mainly aims for the neck or the arms so he can impede their spell casting.

Also, while he was running, the damage from the flamewave seems to have been simply vanishing. Due to the ethereal paroxym he cast earlier, he is constantly draining health from the casters and being rejuvenated himself*
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

~Watching as his spell had little to no effect he charges forward, his blazing sword raised in the air, at one of the remaining casters targeting the elf in an attempt to decapitate it.~
    ((~Feels ignored by the aegis~ lol Not that I blame them Banniet is kind of "low-level" compared to the rest of the group, and my lack of activity doesn't help either. x.x))

(s'ok, Bann. There was no response to my spell either XD )

(eep! sorry bout that. trying to reply to everyone`s actions here lol! )

[aegis] *As banneit charges, the caster, it turns and attempts to start casting seeping blight on him, but just as it`s skeletal hands begin to glow, Banniet`s sword slices off it`s head, the head rolls about 10 meters south, and the body stumbles for a moment then falls over dead. The last two casters finaly perish as result of the elf`s life draining spell, while the last archer also gets killed by Saphire*

[Reagle] *choking, gasping for air as his throat`s torn open, tries casting a few healspells on himself, as he begins to feel lightheaded from lack or oxygen, and blood*

[Ryzaak] *Also now bleeding prefusely, from Lungtien`s goldrage, and third degree burns from Saphire fire breath, he slowly gets up, and curses at the gifted.* You`ll all pay dearly for this...

(( now are we aiming to kill the imposter? or wait for a major battle with Cynny? if we wait I`ll have Ryzaak fly off, and later join in for a final battle XD ))

(I doubt Cynny wants to do something with her said-character.)

(she is basically not even rping her anymore, so probably best to have the battle here)

(Aww ****! D: well maybe best to kill Ryz off then. not realy anysence waiting lol! anyways ur turns xD)

*The black dragon looks around to see the remaining undeads have seemingly been defeated. With a frown and bared teeth, Temeraire stares back at the undead Ryzaak when he curses the living ones. Having already used his healing spells and breezes, the spellcaster quickly glances at Saphire and points a reddened forepaw towards the injured Reagle, hoping she'd understand and heal the other dragon, then reports his gaze at the false Ryzaak.

As he quickly casts a spell to port above the undead dragon, intending to catch and pin him down under his ancient's weight, the Helian primalist growls threateningly: "You are not going anywhere."
    LungTien was bleeding from the arrows that pierced his wings and his black scales around the shoulders and the top of the forelegs, but there wasn't too much of them and the healing spells helped lowering the injuries' severity.
    Last edited by LungTien Temeraire; September 25th, 2011 at 09:45 AM.

[Ryzaak] *He sees Lungtien suddenly disappear, thinking he recalled, he grins, and lets out one last attack at Reagle hoping to kill him, he aims a massive primal charged fireball right at his already exposed throat. right after the firebal goes flying he`s suddenly pinned by the black ancient, he growls, and shows his bloodied teeth at him*

(Reagle is gifted so even if he does end up killed he can come back, less someone would like to rez him XD otherwize you`re welcome to block the fireball XD ))

*she gets in the way of the fire ball and her spiked scales spike out even further to 80% she growls and glares at ryzaak after baring her large fangs, her elliptical pupils narrow to small slits it is evident she is furious and does not get the hint to heal anyone, she is only focusing on wanting to hurt or kill ryzaak at the moment*

((just went back and re read what i posted before make that 95% spiked scales.. cant edit my last post...))

Thread Information