I was sitting in the Tavern, when my best Fiend Demmona came in, and I offered her a bowl of Appetizer: Clam Chowder I had just made. She sat down across from me, and began sampling the delights I had just brought to the tavern for sale.

Demmona: This is very good! How do you make this?
Marynah: Well, I get a big cauldron of milk heating and season it with pepper. Then, at just the right time, I take 5 Dalimond Clams I caught while Bluegill fishing, and let 'em swim around for a while. Then I take 'em out and put 'em away until the next batch.
Demmona: Well, if you take them out, what seafood is in here? I'm surprised there are no potatoes.
Marynah: Well, I had these 137 Bluegill I had to catch to get those 5 clams...
Demmona nods sagely and finishes her bowl. "It's very good, just the same, even if it is lacking in clams and potatoes."

The scene dissolves and once again we see the 4 confectioners, arriving at a landing pad...
1st Confectioner: Where are we now?
3rd Confectioner: Granite hills...
2nd Confectioner: The map says just up the road here, let's go!
The four of them start up the road when suddenly the 4th confectioner starts sneezing.
2nd: Shh! You'll scare them!
3rd: It's these pepper plants, he's allergic.
The 1st confectioner pulls out an invisible silk mask and somehow puts it on the 4th. "That should do it, now be quiet!"
The 2nd confectioner uses the brief lull to quickly gather some of the pepper.
1st: The sheep are just across the road, and there is a linked spawn just over the hill.
The 1st points at the second. "You're with me, and the other two can take the back field. Now remember, one of you gets the kenaf, and one of you gets the mutton. Don't scare 'em, because if they run they won't be tender when we cook them."
The band of confectioners crosses the road, and raise their tools up with a metallic clang. The sheep of course, take off. The confectioners scatter, chasing down the sheep as the scene dissolves...

Demmona: ...I bet that was funny Mary! The other day I was in New Trismus and there was a bunch of young hatchies sitting around, and I snuck up on them and cast Forest Mist. They were amazed it was raining. You should have seen them looking around.
Marynah giggles and says "I've done that. I always give them a Cloak of Thorns. Their reaction is great the first time they see them lance a gruok for 70. "
Demmona: Heh, that's fun...
Hours pass as the Cobalt Twins reminisce about their travels, over fine delicacies served at the Tavern....

Suddenly, the Shepherd's Mountain: Pelli teleporter hums, and begins to pulse and glow. The four confectioners appear, pop,pop,pop,pop, and they dash to the cliff and leap off, much like lemmings. They land on the road in Tobrez, and run single file to the Mithril Council Tavern.

The four confectioners come in with big smiles, and link arms. They begin singing to the tune of "The Christmas Song" By Alvin and the Chipmunks...
1st Confectioner: We are cooks, oh yes we are!
2nd Confectioner: We can cook most anything!
All, in harmony: We can hardly stand the wait, please supper, don't be late!

A dragon lifts his head from his Main: Beef Shepherd Pie and mutters, "Good grief, who let the Bards in?" He lowers his head into the bowl wondering if he can cover his ears. Fortunately, the confectioners shout, "To the confectionery!" and they dash off.

Marynah: Well Dem, ready to go to Dralk to mine some more cobalt?
Demmona: You bet. After that, we can go up to Summit for some nickel and cool off.
The Cobalt Twins leave the tavern, and the Tavernkeeper wanders over to clean up their table.
The Tavernkeeper picks up an intricately fashioned necklace with a locket on it. He reads the inscription.
"Lucky Lady in the 3rd"
Tavernkeeper: What a nice tip!
The Tavernkeeper slips it into his pocket, and begins clearing the dishes.