Thread: Galderon`s heart

Default Galderon`s heart

is it necessary to be a high level crafter to get G`s heart?
    Luna is stuck in the quest: Barrakhen` s list
    Luna got all incrediants, but did not craft herself (she is only a t3 crafter).
    I darkly remember that it should be possible to complete Myloc Queen quest, even if you are not a t5 crafter. But I might be wrong.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: Galderon`s heart

I remember the same thing Lovwyrm. In the past, the quest didn't have counters that tracked you crafting the items... you could get the trav bowl & essence powders from another character. I'm not sure when it changed, but the quest now has counters that track making the items, thus mandating that the character with the quest craft the needed items him/herself. My Lunus is currently raising his crafting to 100 to get past the same quest step.

Thank you very much for answering, Khalon.
    Much appreciated

So it seems I will have to level up my third drag to craft 100

Though this makes no sense to me:
    ARoP will not have the high adv. requirements anymore- and no requirements for crafting at all.

But to achieve Galderon`s heart (which is no quest reward- the reward will come from the queen if killed) you need a t5 crafter

Just double check, that the skill required to cratf these items is not gained from your adventure levels? I was under the impression that it was not a crafting skill, but an adventure skill. Of course, I could be wrong... or it could be setup incorrectly. I do remember there were some issues with this originally, especially for dragons, and it was changed on quite a few occasions, so perhaps it has accidently reverted back to a crafting skill in order to make these items.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I remember the same, hallucine.

But Luna is a 100 ancient with all quests played.

I think I should file a ticket.

Or any dev here to answer this, pls?

Perhaps you should post it in the bugs-thread?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Originally it was meant for adventurers only and the quests didn't require you to make the items. It got messed up over time. I have adjusted the quest back to just say "acquire" instead of "create/gather".
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

you`re simply the best

Thy Amon!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Originally it was meant for adventurers only and the quests didn't require you to make the items. It got messed up over time. I have adjusted the quest back to just say "acquire" instead of "create/gather".
    My helian is stuck on this same spot. If the quest was changed to acquire while one had already started the quest, would they have to delete it and restart it? For me it still says to create/gather the needed items.

They will have to drop the quest and pick it up again, yes. not the entire series, just that one quest.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

It's the same thing for me : someone created the 5 Purified Radiant Essence Powders and gathered the 10 units of Pure Water for me and I always have 0/5 and 0/10 in my quest window.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

and heart shaped artefect is gone as soon as you talk to Barrakhen.

I canncelled quest and started it again. Its still on create/gather.

There hasn't been an update yet. Until there is, each time you do the quest the heart will be deleted. So please stop so we can stop giving you more.

Thread Information