• Helian

67 44.08%
  • Lunus

85 55.92%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Helian and Lunus ratio

Default Re: Helian and Lunus ratio

Me I only have a Lunus
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    Two Lunus dragons and two Helians here (with a third incoming)! Prefer the Helian questline slightly, but tend to do the Lunus one out of simplicity.

... Less crafti-

*cough*
    quoted for truuuuth! The Helian quest is actually really good...but...for the less-crafting purposes, I have more Lunus than Helian. 6 Lunus and 3 Helian
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

lunus without the prejudice
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

1 Lunus

17 Helian (although one of those is a hatchling that refuses to ascend *points to signature below* but if she did, then she'd be Helian)

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

One Lunus dragon... Chose that faction because it fits Earthy more, as they are more like warriors. But in the future, I'll go for the Helian faction. I kind of feel, that the Helian Rite of Passage is more thrilling.

Four years of playing and ongoing.

Always been Lunus, as I like their background and feel more in touch there. Anyway I normaly choose caster or scout classes over melee but I never was thrilled about the primal aspect of dragons in HZ, honestly... poor selection, weak animations, not balanced enough to concur with melee. Nothing against Helian storyline but it's not mine :P
    Chars on Chaos: FengWindstalker (Dragon), Lethoxus (Sslik), Keleth (Sslik)

when i chose to go lunus it wasn't because of how popular the faction was but because i enjoy the fighting aspect of istaria more then the grinding aspects of crafting =/.

I have no Adult yet, but my first one will be a Lunus. The Second one then will be a Helian i think.
    Normaly i like to use Magic, but this time i wanted to make a Meele Character at first. I think its also easier for beginning and makes it easier after it to raise a Helian Dragon.
    Both in the End both Factions have a very good and intresting lore, so i want to try both for sure.
    I am a Guardian of Life and Nature
    ---
    Rykarus Sarylias - Dragon Hatchling 40 - Order
    Rykrios Syralias - Dragon Hatchling 12 - Order

Keep them coming.
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

I've got one hatchling that is ignoring the RoP for a while, but will be Helian once it decided to stop being so lazy, and one Adult Lunus.

Angry Re: Helian and Lunus ratio

RuNath ponSleel, Knowledge Seeker, is a Helian. Originally, like many, he was going Lunus, cuz crafting ain't my thing, tho it's grown on me. Nor is spellcasting all that important to me (mostly use debuffs). Underpowered for the first magic users, imho, and pathetic dps compared to melee. BUT, at the point where I was to decide on faction I had to talk to that fek who leads the Lunus faction. HATE HATE HATE. >:[

I wanted to rip his wing off and beat him to death with it, so there was no way in hells half acre I was going to join his faction and be 'under' his orders. So I ground an extra 10 or so craft mid-RoP and went Helian.

So now I am the Indiana Jones of Helians. A fighting scholar.
    I have yet to meet a Lunus NPC that doesn't induce this reaction. I'd be leaving a lot of one-winged dragon corpses littering Dralk if I had my druthers.

Sleel

one Lunus.

i only have one dragon, but i've been playing him going on 6 years now. he's an old fogey.

Looks like Lunus outnumber the Helian by small bit but at least there is some of both.
    "There is no such thing as perfect. You're beautiful as you are. With all of your imperfections, you can do anything."

Helian here, but only by philosophy (i tend to see bipeds as cute as opposed to tasty)
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Two Helians and one Lunus, so I voted Helian.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Only play one critter, and he's a loony!

Italy... or anywhere that has pencils and paper

Helian!
    I built Astair's RoP up with a lot of work, it took me 3 months. Lythio is going lunus tho.
    Astair Brightscale, chaos shard - seasoned dragon, expert dragon crafter and beginner lairshaper

my deviantart!

It depends which server board I think is which.

I'm very surprised right now on how closely balanced the poll actually is right now.

(you can minus 1 from the Lunus or add 1 to the Helian now if you like because I have both factions as ancient now ;P so I'm now nulled XD)

Helian. the only char. I've start another, with idia rise Lunus, but not sure, that have time on it

i guess its quite balanced because those factions are both actually interesting helian is more the magic, scientific and tend to like bipeds, lunus are more dark, but traditional and more into adventuring than crafting, both sides have their advantages, but even if their style is different, they are both nice factions and as far as I can see it now, they dont do MUCH of a difference at the end^^ so you dont get bad feeling about choosing the wrong one^^

Thread Information