Thread: Biped Plot Structures

Default Biped Plot Structures

Biped Plot Structures

This is a Google document so anyone can use it. It includes optimum and minimum amounts of materials.

If you notice any errors, please post here.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Default Re: Biped Plot Structures

Thanks for posting this, De...Started planning my new plot a couple days ago and had forgotten alot of this over the years (glad to see the new additions, too!). This list is a lifesaver, no doubt
    "No matter where you go...there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai

Cegaiel is working on adding this information to his database:

http://sharpnetwork.net/istaria/bipedstructures.asp

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

I like the "hover over the footprint to get the total area" idea. Saves pulling out the old calculator. Keep working on it
    "No matter where you go...there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai

The new decorations have been added. The recently removed small shops and 9" hedge have strikethroughs; not removed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Delite View Post
    Cegaiel is working on adding this information to his database:

http://sharpnetwork.net/istaria/bipedstructures.asp
    I really like this page! Is there any possible way to add what workbenches go with each structure, for those who don't know what they're building? For example: Blacksmith shop = smelter + anvil. That would make it ultimately useful for the beginning plot planner.

If no one else ever says it, I am extremely grateful to all those out there with the skills to make these reference guides for the rest of who really can't manage it. I'm not knocking the game community, but sometimes it's hard to get your questions answered in game because there are times when there just isn't anyone on who knows or is present at the keyboard/in the channel to ask. I really appreciate that there is an on line community that is willing and able to share their knowledge.

Good idea!

Its now implemented. When viewing the Shop buildings, they contain a (info) image beside each record. Hover the image (IE only) or Click it (IE+Firefox) and it will show what machines are 'inside' the building.

Thanks!! =)

Nice post and very helpful

Updated to include the new maple trees and barn.

Thread Information