Thread: Lots of unsold plots at Elia

Default Lots of unsold plots at Elia

So if you are a newbie or have a truly small or new guild not all is lost. They ain't big but they are cheap.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Default Re: Lots of unsold plots at Elia

Could you tell me please where Elia is? Searched but couldn't find it :)
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Go to Morning Light, northeast of Aughundell. From there you can go to the northeast and see a bridge. Cross it ad you enter an isle with Ayia the first plots you see, Falathien (in the eastern part) and Elia (north western part).
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Thank you! [img]emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]
    Hate being at work, not able to play and check it out :)
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Couldn't reach the bridge. Snif, broke my nose bumping into an invisible obstruction of some kind. Tried to jump over it but failed.. Trying to dig under it ruined my claws and failed too.
    Soooo sad...

p.s. maybe that's why there are lots of unsold plots...

many many other unsold plots around. Heather, Sable Shore, and many more town names I don't remember. Even Mia's Edge with 7g xxl-plots sold only 50% (between dikaina and grayling).
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Slate

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi1985
    Couldn't reach the bridge. Snif, broke my nose bumping into an invisible obstruction of some kind. Tried to jump over it but failed.. Trying to dig under it ruined my claws and failed too.
    Soooo sad...

p.s. maybe that's why there are lots of unsold plots...
    A few people have had the same probelm.. the cure.. empty your world cache folder.

BTW now there is a vault built there and a couple of machines .. all is looking rosie in Elia.. till the muck spreader comes back that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dvergar
    many many other unsold plots around. Heather, Sable Shore, and many more town names I don't remember. Even Mia's Edge with 7g xxl-plots sold only 50% (between dikaina and grayling).
    All 4 plots in Jeanne were sold. However 2 where sold straight back to community so if you want a very large very expensive plot you could always head there.
    Bleri McThrust - Dwarf
    Unity - Formerly Ice

Money sinks available, at least as of some days ago, in most of Peninsula gate targets; Pleasant Canyon, Heart, Slate Ridge, etc. Tiny RCI plots (25x25 or so) for hundreds of silver. I think all of Canyon's plots are still unsold. Value for money, yessire!

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

lol anyone know WHY they arent sold? as one to have owned a plot there I do...

its hard to get to cuz u always need to port over falathien, and run the track to elia (not all too far, but not immediately next to it). it will do if u cant get anything else, but unless they changed most of the R plots to anything more useful...
    Myca Ghimerov, Fiendish Wizard, Sorcerer, Enchanter, Mason. Retired.

Proud Member of the Steel Phoenix

Thread Information