Thread: Possible Away Time*

Exclamation Possible Away Time*

* I say possible because it depends on if hurricane Irene that's coming up the east coast knocks out the power in North-Central New Jersey and for how long we're down. Not sure when it's goin to hit or IF it's going to hit me but I thought I should let people know that Banniet Reilert may be absent for some time if this hurricane hits hard.

Love you people on Order, and don't worry I will survive! the soul of the dragon that lives in me would be very disappointed if I died in such a pathetic way!

Default Re: Possible Away Time*

Hi again, just a little update since I seriously can't sleep, the air is too charged with energy for me to even need sleep! It's about 5:30 AM here in New Jersey(USA), and I've still got all my utilities... water, power, gas, internet, etc... and the weather has gotten nasty to be sure but it's really not too bad. I'm not expecting power to go out but it still might, these things do happen. ~shrug~

Same as before, don't worry I'll be fine. ~Your's truly, Banniet Reilert

I hope you and all folks weathering the storm survive with minimal impact. *keeps praying*

Wish you luck Ban! *huggles*
    from what I`ve heard so far, Irene hasn`t been quite as bad as people were thinking XD
    They were guessing she`d be a Cat 2 or 3, but only a Cat 1, so not as bad as forcasters had originaly predicted ^^

main concern`s flooding from what I`ve heard, I`ve no idea though as I live in Wisconsin XD
    But either way, good luck, and stay safe!

Thank you for the concern. The worst seems to be over, the charge in the air has dissipated and it's not even raining now. It was nothing but heavy rain the whole night... and windy. I said I'd be fine didn't I?
    As for the people that track this stuff they're idiots... and they like to blow everything out of proportion. I was looking forward to some damage on the coastline!

P.S. Avenel is well above the sea-level so flooding doesn't happen except in some of the underpasses if the storm drains over flow.

~Your's truly; Banniet Reilert

Expect the best, but prepare for the worst...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I've got the storm now, or rather, I believe its the edge of the storm. Regardless, three brief outages in a row and 100 kph winds so far. The flag on the post office is so straight out in the wind that you might have thought it starched.

Even downgraded to tropical storm status, irene didn't leave without getting into a fight with everyone's electricity supplies and trees. Messy.

That sucks, didn't even loose power for more then a split second here, though plenty of messy branches scattered.

Thread Information