Hello all,

LDK Warriors United guild has been on Istaria only for a month. We are a small, friendly guild open to anyone. From little dryads to big dragons. And hopefully, no gnomes will be harmed by our big reptiles, least not by mine.

What's the meaning of this "LDK"? Well, my dear reader, it means Lietuvos Didžioji Kunigaikštystė in Lithuanian. In English it would simply be The Great Duchy of Lithuania.

Why Lithuania? Why, because it once was a big and powerful country once. And in my heart it still is. After all, who wouldn't like to go back to medieval times, where you could ride on your horse on open fields, fighting against your sworn enemies? If your imagination will serve you good enough, you might imagine that. Even our ranks are used from the LDK times, so that will help you even more.

Besides my little historical talk, I have something else important to say. This guild is focusing on helping others, no matter how much it would take, even a month to help another. It is especially perfect for the ones who hate crafting. But not only that. As this is a warriors guild, adventuring is a must too. So even if somebody or even you will need help doing some adventuring, ask us. We, or I will eventually come into help.

If the guild gets very active, I'll eventually set up its own website. If it will get high level players, I'll start group hunts. Roleplayers are also welcome here. Just don't forget that Lithuania is in GMT+2 timezone.

If you gave in temptation, just send a tell to the duke, Eartha Narrai, about that you want to join us. Or, you could just write that in our own chat. And I'll gladly accept you.