Thread: Quest: Tomb series

Default Quest: Tomb series

Having a ridiculously hard time trying to get to Helian's Tomb on Brightheart.
    According to my quest log I have completed
    Elissa Malna: Lost Cargo disk
    and A new cargo disk

I know this questline is supposed to take me through Micklin Vandus (as part of the Ashlander's tomb series) but he has no quest for me. Anyone remember what I need to do after sable shore but before Dalimond?

Default Re: Quest: Tomb series

If the only quest you have completed is "Elissa Malna: Cargo Disk Lost!" then you need to go back to her and pick up the next quest "The Forest Skulk Menace". Level 20 and completed the Cargo Disk Lost quest are the only requirements.

To get to Helian's Tomb you must first:

1) Complete the entire Forest Skulk quest series. Starts with Elissa at Sable Shores and ends with Micklin Vandus in Dalimond.

2) Complete the Plundered Tombs quest series. You can begin this once you have completed the Forest Skulk series. Begins with Micklin Vandus and ends with Tomas Aqua at the Cleric's Tower.

Then, once you have completed the Eternal Rest quests in Ashlander's Tomb can you pick up the Plundered Tomb quest from Tomas Aqua that begins the Helian's Tomb series.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Elissa only offers me the title quest

Wait. I have The Forest Skulk Menace and Threat 1-3 and skulk artifact checked off. No plundered tomb. What's next?
    Last edited by Shian; September 9th, 2011 at 01:58 AM.

Have you done the Forest Skulk Pledge quest? Speak with Dennison. If you've completed that quest then go speak with Micklin Vandus about the Plundered Tombs.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks! Was left off on Jadefellow Apparently I was grinding tomes

Thread Information