Thread: Dragon quests- smelting/stoneworking/ tooth and claw master

Default Dragon quests- smelting/stoneworking/ tooth and claw master

Hi, i'm not sure if this is a bug or just that i haven't done some sort of pre quest..

The npcs for the stoneworking/smelting mastery and tooth and claw master don't offer me any quests...

I'm currently level 100 adventure
    89 craft

i have done
    tooth and claw expert
    tooth and claw mastery x
    all other craft masteries up to Viii

I haven't done any stoneworking or smelting mastery quests

Any ideas why they are not offering me any quests?

thx

Default Re: Dragon quests- smelting/stoneworking/ tooth and claw master

Do you have any other Dragon quests active currently? If so, they may be conflicting.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Deleted all my quests and tried talking to each one of them again and they still won't offer me any quests :*(

Ah, I think I know what is happening. The level 10 quests can only be obtained from Xarinnis in Kion. All of the other quests must be completed in order. So, go to Kion and get the Level 10 quests first.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

completed both those quests and the stoneworker/ smelter npcs offer me the new quests now thx.

The tooth and claw master npc still isn't offfering me the quest though

As with the crafting quests, the first Tooth&Claw quest begins with Gerix in Kion. After that you can move to the Tooth&Claw Master.

Gerix doesn't give me any quests :S i have done all the normal tooth and claw mastery quests up to X which gives me +100 tooth and claw skill but not able to get the tooth and claw master quest which gives me +5 damage

Ah... You have to do the Adept, then Expert then Master quests for that. They all begin with Periado at level 20.

i've done expert but hes not offering me the master quest :*(

If I remember correctly the quests are tied to you level so you can not start them till you reach the level required.
    If a quest is canceled part of the way through log off then clear cache when you log back in, and you should be able to restart the quest.
    100 / 100 / 100 / 100 Lunus
    "Mythclaws" Saris

i've been level 100 adventure for 7 years :S and got 100 crafting a few days ago :S

Clear my cache out neally everyday due to blue screens of death if i don't

Well, having recently got to 100, I also went looking for any missing quest abilites, however, I was able to pick up the quest from Periado.

Perhaps double check you don't already have the ability, or double check you don't already have the quest: Become a Master with Teeth and Claws.

I am also in the middle (end) of my AROP, so I don't think there is any quests that will conflict with it, though I could be wrong. Perhaps finish/delete all other quests you have (one at a time) in hopes he might offer you a quest.

Sorry I'm not much help, but good luck!
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Thread Information