Thread: quest long .? bug ???

Default quest long .? bug ???

i'v never had this b4 tell i did a update to day . when i am questing i all ways have my quest log open . all the quest ues to all open if i kill or do any thing to update any quest i have in my log .. no big deal to me XD but now .... if i kill any thing .. even if not for a quest .. all of my quests Minmmiz .. down to title .. even if i do some thig to update on a quest . i'v asked in MC and a few seem to all soo have this as well ? ..

i was questing last night and it wasent doing this ? it was doing what is all ways did ..??

"didnt relly know where to put this post srry if i put it in the worng place"
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: quest long .? bug ???

That happens to me all the time too. I complete a step in any quest, and all the quests in my quest log expand open. It's tedious to reclose all the quests I've backburnered and annoying when I'm looking for the only one I really want to have open. The one maze quest was hard to keep up with for that reason. Most of the time it does not really bother me much.

I seem to be having the Same issue, it seemed to happen after the patch that took place the other day. Anytime my Quest windows updates all of the quest there are minimized. While not that big of an issue it is still very annoying to have to keep opening them back up while out hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    That happens to me all the time too. I complete a step in any quest, and all the quests in my quest log expand open. It's tedious to reclose all the quests I've backburnered and annoying when I'm looking for the only one I really want to have open. The one maze quest was hard to keep up with for that reason. Most of the time it does not really bother me much.

I like it better than having all of them open every time a quest updates. It would be nice if the one that updated stayed open, though.
    I just lost the game.

I find this new behavior even worse than the previous, especially on quests like Seeking in the Maze, where you really need to be looking at the steps as you go through the quest.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

was this ment to be this way or is it a opps thing ? >_> its hard to keep trak on what part of a quest your on .. XP and ..... when u pick up a new quest it does it all soo .. .... u have to look threw your quest log "" i have many many tags quests from the doom i'm still working on ." its hard to find the new quest u just picked up .
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Thread Information