Thread: [Art Journal] Scrambled Thoughts.

Default [Art Journal] Scrambled Thoughts.

Vasken 'Feesh'

The young hatchling staggered through Skalkaar's lush forest, wide-eyed and utterly lost. The word 'gifted' meant absolutely nothing to Vasken. Tentatively pacing back and forth, the blue-scaled male's eyeridges furrowed deeply in thought, likely in an attempt to recall exactly how he ended up here.

His pale, shining eyes dimmed slightly. He remembered.

A'mea! W-... Warmth. A'na. Home. Safe.

W-... Wind. Ieo fell! Roll an' roll an' rolling an' rolling an' rolling... An' rolling. Dizzy. Crack. Like pot. A'na. Stop. Quiet. Alone. Da A'mea?

A'mea? Where A'mea? Alone. Cold. A'mea? Ieo... H-... Here! Ieo gone... From nest!

A'mea! A'na! A'mea! A'mea come for Ieo? A'na! Ieo here, Ieo h-... A-... A'mea? Da, da, da...

D'na! A'mea! Ieo... Ieo here! D'na rock! Ieo d'na rock! A'mea! ... A'mea come back? Please?

... C-... Cold. Black. Dark.

The hatchling raises his rounded head, casting a wistful glance towards the tree's tops. He remained there in silence, his finned tail slumping listlessly upon the cobbled path.

Does A'mea even know he's gone?

((OOC: Couldn't resist! Wanted to document a freshly-started character's journey through Istaria and my mind-addled hatchling, Vasken, became the first victim. Apologies for the poor, quickly-doodled artwork! I'm a bad writer too, sadly. Now that the past's out of the way, I can get on to doodle interactions with others.

The character can't speak coherently ICly at this point in time- trying to use images to convey a story until he's progressed further. First attempt at doing so- apologies if it's awful. ;_; ))
    Last edited by Sigvard; September 17th, 2011 at 02:15 AM.

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Default Re: [Art Journal] Scrambled Thoughts.

Ohemgeeiloveeet!!!!11!11

... I'm also not sure if I should be feeling bad for vasken or laughing my butt off at his mum loving that rock. o_o

((NO. You do not apologize for this artwork! You're not allowed! I could only wish I could "doodle" like that. D:

Also, yes. Mom <3ing rock = xDD))

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

((If you try to apologize for this artwork we will dragonpile on top of you and bap you until you stop being crazy.

Nooooooo I hope the story gets happier. Because I am a sucker for happy things. But in the meantime I am going to be greatly consoled by pretty pictures to stare at. Yesssssssss.

Also, and I am only saying... but if one's mother is dumb enough to rescue a rock instead of her egg, maybe it's not actually such a bad thing for your life expectancy? o_<))
    Last edited by Thicklesip; September 17th, 2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: yo momma's so dumb she tries to rescue a rock that's NOT EVEN EGG SHAPED.

I think a dragonpile is a good idea, regardless...Sigvard should be smished and bapped 'til there are no more apologies for the *wonderful* "doodles."

Doodles??

I couldn't make a drawing as good as those if I spent years working on 'em!

Nice story-line, too...I'm with Thicklesip, too: Vasken may be better off!
    Cogito, ergo sum Draconem.

Blog Entries

(( Aww.. such a sad story, but beautiful artwork! ))

(( bad drawings?! *gasps* No way!! the artwork`s beautiful! and the way you did the story Art/text. Brilliant!! Can`t wait to see what happens next! ))

omg- I am deeply impressed.

What a piece of dragon-art.

Thank you Sigvard!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

(Poor Vasken... and has this mother a rock instead of a brain?
    Nice and sad story, and nice and funny drawings.)

Wonderfully done! I love the way the pictures convey the story; you capture the emotions excellently! *wants more*

((OOC: Thanks a million-zillion for all the kind words, aiek! Not entirely sure what to say- didn't anticipate this much of a response! It's really, really appreciated.

Feel free to poke this character if he's lurking around- would love to have something other to draw than quests and crafting! If not, will give it another week before moving onto another character.

Quote Originally Posted by Thicklesip View Post
    ((If you try to apologize for this artwork we will dragonpile on top of you and bap you until you stop being crazy.

Nooooooo I hope the story gets happier. Because I am a sucker for happy things. But in the meantime I am going to be greatly consoled by pretty pictures to stare at. Yesssssssss.

Also, and I am only saying... but if one's mother is dumb enough to rescue a rock instead of her egg, maybe it's not actually such a bad thing for your life expectancy? o_<))
    ... N-... No flattening! D:

I've no idea if it will get happier... But it likely should unless there's a sudden influx of hatchling-eating blighted dragons. It's all silent questing and crafting so far! *shakesfist*

But thank'oo, thank'oo! Will stiffle the apologies, sorr- *bricked*.

I think a dragonpile is a good idea, regardless...Sigvard should be smished and bapped 'til there are no more apologies for the *wonderful* "doodles."

Doodles??

I couldn't make a drawing as good as those if I spent years working on 'em!

Nice story-line, too...I'm with Thicklesip, too: Vasken may be better off!
    But I'm meant to smish you! And I'm sure you could do better, aiek! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    (( bad drawings?! *gasps* No way!! the artwork`s beautiful! and the way you did the story Art/text. Brilliant!! Can`t wait to see what happens next! ))
    Thank'ee zillions! Will sketch things out the second anything substancial happens in roleplay.

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    (Poor Vasken... and has this mother a rock instead of a brain?
    Nice and sad story, and nice and funny drawings.)
    Either a rock, or a banana. Would imagine she's still waiting for it to hatch!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Wonderfully done! I love the way the pictures convey the story; you capture the emotions excellently! *wants more*
    Thank'ee! First time trying to do so- hope it wasn't too confusing! ;3;

Would quote everyone and splutter a zillion thanks, but it might get a bit too spammy. Regardless, thank'oo, thank'oo, thank'oo, thank'oo! Feel all fuzzy now. <3

*flail*))

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Those pictures are amazing! I had to laugh a bit, silly mom, why would you think a rock is your baby? D:

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Did I mention I love them? - Anyhow, I think him and my watery silly hatchie might get along. Ashpath and Vashkar - both are perhaps a little dense. /foresees trouble in future. X3

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

((GEEEESH, i love you and your art so much ;3; me wants mooore!
    They're perfect~<3))

aye just to echo - I want Frith to find this hatchling just to see how you render her - if i ts even half as beautiful as your hatchling It would be awesome!

Ive always loved your style, but your washing of colors makes them just gorgeous - LOVE IT!

(But very sad mommy took a rock instead of an egg - how could a mommy do that? NOooo sad sad frithy!)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Sig! this is freaking awesome!! please do more! Lmao mom luvin rock :P so cute and creative! more more
    <3

Thread Information